Failed to connect to server

Ranked is still not fixed. 2 Hour ban + a total of 150 SR loss

2 Likes

Looks like its completely Random… With my 2nd Account i can play 2 rankeds without any problems when i try it with my Main Account i cant even play QP :smiley: But Yes its my Internet Connection xDD

2 Likes

I lost 3 games in a row on my main acc due “failed to connect to server” and my buddy said that in first one 7 of us where disconected. I went to my alt due (2h ban) i played 2 games all normal and in third game it went failed to connect to server When you gona fix this? When will be safe to play competitive? I dont want to lose more points or to get a permenent ban…

Lost 100 SR because I lost connection to the server. No problems on my side. You should give us our points back ASAP!!! First time I got 10 minute ban, now I have a 30 minute ban. Whats next? Permanent ban because your system sucks???

1 Like

I had the same problem here. Logged in with a friend to queue up for a game, the purple comp “searching for game” disappeared. We thought we found a game but unfortunately it gave us “Failed to connect” and we both got suspended for 10mins at first time and lost 50sr each. We thought this was a small problem and didn’t bother contacting blizzard. We tried a 2nd time and the exact same thing occurred with us losing 50sr again and now a 30 minute suspension… The blizzard servers are good and I wouldn’t blame them as they try their best to do as much as they could for us players but at least show us some respect and give us something in exchange. It doesn’t have to be sr and it better not be lootboxes, you decide as it’s a problem on your end.

This is actually a really big problem, since it affects a lot of people

1 Like

happened to me as well and i was stupid enough to try it again.Now my 4 hrs of gameplay are lost.I want my 100 sr back which is hard to get with the flaws the community still has.

I got disconnected, then when I got unbanned was able to play four games, and then got disconnected again. Don’t fall for the temptation; just avoid playing entirely until there’s some official word on this.

Just got “failed to connect” and -50 sr +10 min suspended without connecting at all on my side.

Can’t join any modes at all (not trying comp for obvious reasons). Failed to connect in QP/arcade after ‘‘game found’’, EU, can’t play anything :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, it seems the problem concerns all game modes.

they should at least acknowledge it ,at least people need to know about this.

Same here on EU server happened to me on 2 accounts. Tried QP afterwards and it had issues to connecting to that as well for a while… thanks for the -50sr blizzard.

Same here on EU, just went in to find a match and the server failed to connect -50SR… this is really annoying!!

i lost 100sr and got banned YAY

we are in the technical support service and we get 0 support,it is like playing ow you don’t get support often.

Yep worst tech support in the industry its been 3 hours wait… bless online is worse

1 Like

Scroll Up and read the Admin Post… Dude its not Blizzards Fault Check your Computer!!! xDDD

1 Like

Same issue on EU servers, cant connect to anything, and yeah, got myself a -50SR loss and a 10 min ban because its so hard for you guys to post that youre having server issues. f-in hell, c’mon dude.

all those people,incuding me must have trash computers and internet connections

1 Like