Failed to connect to server

its ok il play nasomi a ffxi private server 75 cap era that runs better then a multi billion dollar company servers

return what was lost!

They won’t return any of SR we’ve lost. That is the sad part of this story.

We’re here just to hopelessly beg for our SR, but within ourselves we already know that won’t happen any day. Nothing will change.

3 times in a row -100 SR and 2hr ban

Dude if it’s three times in a row, it is -150 then. I feel sorry for your SR, dawg.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous really. They really need to fix this. I played for hours yesterday really trying my best and actually climbed about 120. I felt so good. Then the game takes 100 from me and I can’t get it back? This is not how you treat your players, who time after time show their whole hearted support for your game.

4 Likes

Dude I lost around 300-350 SR this year just cause of this issue. :i_cri_evrytiem:

Ahh sure! - But that doesn’t work!
SERVER ISSUE!
But do you wan’t me to try restarting my router too??..

1 Like

This is sooo dumb most of my Friends have the same issues… You cant connect to a Server doesnt matter if you play Comp, QP, Arcade only lost 50sr thank god…
We all have Different Internet Providers and live in different Countries so pls stop telling me that its our fault/our Providers/Computer Fault thats a lie…
Blizzard Servers are not working right now thats a fact…

3 Likes

None of Blizzard’s employees tell you that it is your fault, unless there’s a possibility that you can have that kind of an issue and they can get you some help with that.

The system works as it is. While it is solving the “ranked abusers” issue, we can agree that a little waste of our lovely SR is still being a lesser evil in this situation.

That’s not the problem. The problem is that Blizz servers are having some issues ATM and a lot of people are losing SR.

3 Likes

same i got -100 , but when it ll be fixed? why blizzard dont wrote this

2 Likes

Hi all, hi blizz… I also lost SR points and was banned… and was angry. Please correct this problem.

I also just got the “Failed to connect to server”, followed by 10 minute ban and -50 SR :confused:

2 Likes

Same lost 50sr and banned for nothing

This happened to me too. Found a match and immediately had to try and rejoin it. That did not work and lost 50 sr.

1 Like

Looks like its fixed played 2 Comp Games in a Row without a Disconnect

I joined a ranked game and couldnt connect lost -50 Sr. Then I joined an arcade game while waiting for my ban to end and tried joining another ranked match. Didn’t even try to connect just said failed to connect to server and i got another -50 SR + 30 min ban.
Everyone seems to be having the same issue

1 Like

so can we do something to at least get some sort of payback for the problem that is not our fault(at least not to get banned because of them)

4 Likes

Yeah Blizz if you have resolved the issue some communication on that would be nice.

Also, the 100SR the game took from me. What about that?

3 Likes