Failed to connect to server

make them 10++++ hours

Can anyone from the game support say something at least? like how long this is gonna take or something?

Also happened to me 2 times, took me more than 100 SR and cant play compet for 2 hours

they said at twitter and here put h in the beginning":
ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/failed-to-connect-to-server-bug/4107/101

but there is no warning in battle net or ow+++++ reminder you can only post 3 times in the link i don’t know why but this is how it is

Happend to me too, played one game then went for another. The purple box went away and it just stood there. It then prompted me with the old “Failed to connect to server”. -50 sr and 10 min ban. Thanks blizzard for making such a great game and then blaming the issues on us.

1 Like

This problem happened before but then players did not lose sr but now we lose sr and get banned for nothing ??

you disconnected according to the game so you get punished!!!:grinning:

Happened to me 5 minutes ago, nothing wrong on my side and I know this for a fact…

the game is just broken and the put the blame on the players but now they are “fixing it”

Issue still persists, lost connection to server and auto-lost 50SR about 15 minutes ago (playing EU).

more info here: put h in the beginning""""""

ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/failed-to-connect-to-server-bug/4107/101

wow again banned for 2 hours now again -50sr total -150sr in 3 fails fix ur issues blizz and give back points

1 Like

just dont open the game

you will get nothing in return !!! enjoy your holiday gift

same here. lost 100 points now cuz of server failed. and got banned for 30 min
thanks overwatch.

1 Like

true … we all hope but nothin will change enjoy wastin time on ranked

Happened to me exactly the same. 100 SR down and 10 and 30 minute bans. This is totally unfair. At least close the servers and announce maintainance, this is absurd!

1 Like

no it is our fault!!!not blizzard’s

1 Like

10 Minute ban, 30 minute ban, now a 2 hour ban and 200 SR down… waste of time!

1 Like