Failed to connect to server

from papa jeff
!!!~

There is still no message or a warning that they are having issues with ranked. People still joining and loosing SR getting bans.
Atleast disable ranked so people dont get unfairly banned and lose SR.

5 Likes

it is our fault not theirs this is why there is no disable on rank

yep but its fine on other regions i think cuz asia was fine 4 hours ago right now or mainly Eu is rekt

yep our fault i know bruv

1 Like

but they are working on it so lets see

This happened to me aswell :frowning:

riptire ready to roll

welcome to the club of banned people because of bad pcs and internet connectiions

1 Like

I lost 50 sr and I’m diamond again I’d like to regain those points in order to end a season in master.

patience brotha so many in line already

Hiya I lost aprox 100 rank points because of the issues which has occured servers and got banned 2 times. I’m hoping OV support will read this posts and get it sorted for everyone who lost because of it Yesterday

Edit: Now aprox 150 and got suspended 3rd time(2 hours), wtf is going on

i try to find game on competive it found game but i can’t get in the server then i got ban and loss -50sr

you will get nothing in return

you can rant in the link below just put h in the beginning""""":
ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/failed-to-connect-to-server-bug/4107/93

the problem is active for like 10+ hours and in the 8 first hours it was our problem since all the gamers have bad pcs and internet connections!!!

On this point I want to get it fixed 'cause it turns out I can’t play at all( I tried diffrent queues as well now)

the whole game is broken!

a reminder in the link i sent you can only post 3 times(freedom of speech and all!!!)

Its been 5 hrs and the problem is still on!!!