Failed to connect to server

-100 sr today , 40 mins total suspension . Thanks blizzard : )

Hello. At least please remove the 20 hour ban from my account, I don’t need the SR. Took a day off to play Overwatch and now the day is ruined. It is server error and not my fault, check all these posts above please…

3 Likes

more info here: an h is needed in the beginning!(no links allowed)!@!!!

ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/failed-to-connect-to-server-bug/4107/101

1 Like

I lost 200 sr and got banned 4th time in a row. Even tried on a different system. After many reeboots and trying to solve whats going on its just so absurd to say that its on our side. Im now banned for 8 hours because I can’t even click the rejoin match button. It doesn’t do anything. On chat it just says

Failed to connect to server

What an great game it is. Blame it on us blizzard. Great work

Same here. 2 bans and -100SR. gg

ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/failed-to-connect-to-server-bug/4107/101

comment there!!! so the tech support can “see” it they still haven’t say anything for 4 hours!

Im having the exact same issues as the others, been kicked out of games without even getting started 3 times lost over 100 SR and got the 30 min ban. Then i tried some arcade/QP and same thing happend there I want my points back. We all work hard for them and should not get punished because of issues on your part. Please refund us our points.

you will probably get no refund

1 Like

ttps://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

1 Like

the exact same thing happened to me today. Ive lost 100 sr for no reason thanks to connection problems.

-150 SR on ps4. Thanks Blizzard

comment there so the devs can see it!

its your fault :smiley: :smiley:

the game is broken . no quick play,no arcade,no rank.

me and a friend lost 50 sr + and the game didnt even start

the game is broken so don’t play and check the twitter for any info:
ttps://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

comment there please so the devs can see iT!!!

This is definitely not on our side, I understand that customer support might not able to give the points back but there must me someone else who can, right? Or at least give us some kind of compensation since I lost my gm cause of this :frowning:

you will get nothing in return and you should be happy that you only lost 50 sr!

happend to me too. its so god damn annoying if you win a game with tryharding so hard and then your sr just flies away because of this bug. lost 50sr by that.