Failed to connect + suspension

Infinite loading then 15 minute ban from queuing because it didnt finish putting me in …

2 Likes

I have connection issues as well. It’s annoying when it happens in ranked matches, because it affects rank and I recieved a temporary ban again. It happened before and I didn’t care much about it, but recent happenings made it seem very unlikely it has to do anything with my machine or connection.

I can select “rejoin” from main menu. Nothing happens for a while, then reconnects. The connection issue icon on the left side of the screen is there. There is a hint voice chat might be recorded, because someone might have reported me.
All players fly over the map (through obstacles) with the movements they had. I can walk around for a while, then get kicked out again.

I can provide video captures of the issue.

I just had this happen to me, I’m waiting to find a match, I get in message up top saying i’m in and then a second later before I even change screens it says Failed to connect and gives me a 15 min suspension. Total BS.

Yeah, I’ve actually had it happen so many times I’ve been banned from this season. I have never left a game because of anything other than technical issues. Once it was because my remote died and I was running around looking for batteries until it kicked me out for inactivity. So I guess I’m not playing for the rest of the season. And I haven’t been able to get out of bronze because I keep getting this bug.