EXPLORE PARIS. (Possible hero 30 hint hidden on the map) (Found unreachable area)

OK, well I can still carry on xD

1 Like

we should have our next teaser in a few hours anyways

It’s better for all of us if you do that Doomfish. You seem to have lots of intense and contradicting emotions about the whole of this.

5 Likes

Bwahahaha… no we won’t

1 Like

I thought everyone had decided that we do not get them on Sunday?

They confirmed in the past, they have Sundays off.

Why not? the guy they pay to click a post button on twitter cant do it from his phone?

umm here’s a LONG shot but these symbols on the plates you just posted reminded me of ssomething

That’s what I thought, you used to be able to set tweets to post automatically as well?

Long shots are the best we have xD

Do these look similar to the omnic plates writing? or am I seeing things?

https:// www. musicportal .gr/images/ancient_greece/ancient_greece_21.gif

It’s the ancient greek music notation system

Your seeing things. Simple

A few of the symbols are identical. At least look at it before you discard it fish

They are similar. Judging by the way most languages work the square and dot appears to be there form of Adjective, with various accents and way of writing to help establish context.

Guess work but that is how it looks to me

Look in Omnic… I know one letter… “o”, thanks to King’s Row and the Underground.

And they don’t match up with your example.

Here’s the byzantine notation as well. Here there are even more similarities, even STYLISTIC similarities

http:// luc.devroye. org/GeorgeDouros-ByzantineMuscialSymbols.png

1 Like

Yeah, it is almost a cross between the 2, with the music being used as accents which could work for a language

Thing is i’m positive it’s NONE of them. But it could just well be a notation system somewhere between these different eras.

We need a musician archeologist. I’m not one, pepehands

It’s the woman in the police station’s mug shot.

I am going to try my best to figure out if there is any hidden words. I bet whoever designed the text slipped something in xD