EXPLORE PARIS. (Possible hero 30 hint hidden on the map) (Found unreachable area)

The very next tweet from overwatches twitter after the hero teaser was about Paris. I clicked the link and read their description of the map and how pretty it is and whatever, but this caught my eye…

“Paris is a city of hidden gems, search out the speakeasies and hidden places as you roam the city. The right word might get you into a place you never knew existed.”

This was the final paragraph from the travel guide. The word choices are way to suspicious to be coincidence. Especially as the very next tweet after the hero teaser.

GET EXPLORING PEOPLE!

UPDATE : Rooms existence is confirmed but we still dont know how to enter!

56 Likes

Oh no…
Oh God…
It’s a Sombra ARG

42 Likes

But how? It’s so vague…

4 Likes

Just the way I like it! Imagine just saying a voiceline on the map randomly and the wall just opens up! That would be so cool!

22 Likes

Well I guess I know what I’m gonna do tonight, Mercy infinite Valk and check every pixel of the map

18 Likes

Well it’s a Paris map, so if the right word would get you into the right place, it’d probably be in French, so I’d say if anything of the sort does exist, widowmaker is probably your best bet of finding it.

probably “bonjour” or “merci” if I had a guess.

9 Likes

I feel like you will have to be a specific character to find the secret. It says the right words. So it might be a voice line or specific vanilla character voiceline. (I respect the effort though)

Well I’ll look for a hint with Mercy and then comeback with my favorite Ouh la la girl

True, I can grappling hook like Spiderman in Paris, would be fun!

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, but because the hint was a talon character I think it could be anyone from the talon team

2 Likes

Does Luna sing actual words by any chance? Maybe there’s something in writing somewhere on the map? Graffiti maybe? What about the Escargot place?

3 Likes

This is so cool, it’s like what the teasers should be like, hunt around a map to find a hidden treasure

12 Likes

So maybe Sombra, Doom, Moira, Reaper or Widowmaker?
I think some quotes of Widow in french could work like “Araignée du matin, …”

1 Like

Normally Luna does not say anything useful but we can check if she’s saying something that Widow has as a voiceline

That’s why I want to check with Mercy’s valk
I get home in 30min, I can’t wait

3 Likes

Well the graffiti place near attackers spawn has a little star on the wall hidden behind a soccer ball/ football. Perhaps it has some form of significance

2 Likes

Oh no that’s just a little world cup thing I think

2 Likes

It really looks like an easter egg for the double victory at the world cup

2 Likes

True… but still, that alley is really suspicious

HANG ON PEOPLE! Remember there’s like an Omnic rebellion rising in Paris supposedly, remember how they were teasing Sombra on Dorado? When you went Bastion and looked at one of her Protocol Screens he beeped out a message

10 Likes

I think the rebellious tag or posters are clues

2 Likes

Oh man xD everyone is going nuts over this with pure unadulterated speculation.

I love it.

The only reason I think any of this has merit is because blizzard made that tweet fairly substantially after the map went live, and after the first teaser was released with a french name in it.

Since we’re on the topic, I’d guess that it’s the camera outside “omnic alley” since the article talked about a recent controversial omnic rights legislation.

2 Likes