EXPLORE PARIS. (Possible hero 30 hint hidden on the map) (Found unreachable area)

maybe each one opens a different path?

King’s Row has the same posters, and in the lore is undergoing an omnic revolution.

1 Like

The omnics in France just recently received equal rights, it’s part of the article with the secret room hint

2 Likes

Np man, you are good! Eagle scout is no joke. It’s something I’m very happy I finished too. Looks fantastic on a resume!

2 Likes

I find strange how Widowmaker doesn’t have interaction at all on Paris map…

Hold up, what if the “Place you never knew existed” is hidden outside of the actual map? It’s a long shot but maybe they were expecting people to break the map and search in places normal people, you guessed it, never knew existed

1 Like

unfortunately that’s probably just developers at fault, D.va doesn’t have an interaction on Busan either

2 Likes

that might explain the boats thing then…

1 Like

has anyone tried to play the song yet on the piano?

I don’t think so, we need someone who can read sheet music and play it, stat!

I did it. Nothing happened. I wouldn’t say for sure it doesn’t work, as I’m a guitarist more than a pianist, but I’ve played it enough to where I don’t think it’s the answer

This is a good idea…
But I can’t play piano :frowning:

1 Like

Someone played it for me but idk them so idk if they played it correctly lol

2 Likes

you didn’t hear a door open or anything? no code words?

Nope but i dunno if he played it correctly he played the french horn piece first and then some other parts.

What song is it you are trying to play? I tried a lot yesterday

Cadmus et hermion the composer of which is called jean baptiest and that song is being advertised in an opera on the paris map

2 Likes

I will google it now, see if it is something I can play on my own

I just got an idea. What if Luna song is the key to opening the door and you have to play it on the piano.

1 Like

Already tried it with my friend, she can play the piano but it could have been wrong as it is a lot of guess work