EXPLORE PARIS. (Possible hero 30 hint hidden on the map) (Found unreachable area)

speaking of out of map glitches and boats, you can actually land on the boats if you’re out of map, you don’t fall through them like the rest of the map, which is strange because unlike rialto, you can’t hop on a boat from inside the map, wonder if it’s connected to the hidden room at all?

there was a hint about how the map could have “hidden places” and pretty much everyone started searching and most clues led to that wall.

Who teased that hint? I found this map too small. Shouldn’t have been map control. Could be death match map. IMO

the overwatch twitter tweeted out an article on paris and the last paragraph was very suspicious and hinted at a hidden room

2 Likes

Screen-Shot-19-02-24-01-06-24-000

The advert wasn’t a lie. And neither was anything about the song.

2 Likes

oh dang. thats way too convenient to be a coincidence

score-01

This is the bit of the song I tried to play. I’m sure there’s someone out here more competent than me to give it a shot.

1 Like

good effort, im sure we are on the right track though

Took this for the note Paris is a city of hidden gems, search out the speakeasies and hidden places as you roam the city. The right word might get you into a place you never knew existed Only Widowmaker can say the right word, but she doesn’t hint anything at all.

2 Likes

I check back into this thread everyday to see if you guys have found something. I honestly can’t wait to see what is in that room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

me neither! (p.s. I finally got eagle rich!)

Is that the piano from respawn room (point b)? I’ve been playing on that map with Ashe, she can’t play the piano with her rifle.

What happen if you remain over the boats? In Rialto you can move through the River.

It teleports you back to the start of their animation, it’s basically an infinite loop

1 Like

Approaching point A as an attacker, go up the stairs onto the point, and turn 90 degrees to your left. You’re looking for “Hôtel Beau Ciel” (“Hotel Beautiful Sky” is the translation btw)

1 Like

This map is full of mysteries! Scooby doo where are you?

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve just realized there are two functional pianos on this map…

We gotta do full on duets now?

1 Like

The rebellion posters may be teasing something…any lore about that rebellion?

Thanks for the encouragement early on

1 Like