Experiment time?

I wish he’d tell us more like it is.

1 Like

*Assassin‘s creed theme music

I don’t doubt for a second they take inspiration from the ideas on the forums, but the thing I meant by that is they still have to settle on something in the end in the team, which probably means they go through 10-20 ideas and end up with 2 that are mostly agreed upon, but there is no definitive winner there so it takes time in limbo.

I don’t think so, he waited till it died down and only after that came back. He’s a person too, dealing with that isn’t great, especially with whatever he said only adding fuel to the fire, he was wrong no matter what he said after that mercy debacle, if it wasn’t what they wanted to hear, well it was him that had to deal with it, arguably stepping away caused another smaller problem “The lack of communication”, but it did kill the main one, one bad enough to drive someone away. It was a big brain move.

Being careful to not start a boogaloo of it, also enormous brain.
If he ever does say something about bastion in the future, at least you can 100% trust in that.

Since no one else has… Hero 32 info? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Kinda? 14 characters

2 Likes

Okay she is really cute. Though if there was any one character I wish I could be more like, it would have to be Tracer. I play a lot of both Mei and Tracer (and a lot of Pharah).

3 Likes

Meanwhile Bob exists for a few seconds. To contain the impact of how cute he is.

Glad Jeff is talking with us.

So Jeff, i think there is a fundamental issue with this experimental card. People queueing for tank are inflated due to people wanting to try the new changes and this mode doesnt really have competitive match making, so the experience goes more torwards quickplay than anything else.

So the data you get from this seems kinda meaningless.
For better data, you would a) have to introduce a competitive format and b) have enough time until the dust settles and the people who were just hyped for the tank changes calmed down.

So the good queue times youre seeing right now, i would take with a grain of salt.

Lol Ashe has a copper glove.

https://i.imgur.com/44jvXov.jpg

What if we play 7 vs 7? 2-3-2? So we’ll have no solo tank and no “I’m widdow I snipe them all” games ;o

The development team addressed a while back that there are too many technical obstacles at this time to have more than 12 players in the game.

4 Likes

Ohhh boy… everyone jumpin on the “Mei’s wall is getting nerfed” boat.

Just putting this here

1 Like

Any updates on qpc achieves Jeff?

And can you speak to the idea of having multiple play styles/comps side by side (not just in arcade)

1 Like

I know :sob:

There’s been negative posts because people are hating change, especially when there is only one tank.

I love this experience, and it has good affects on role queue. Although majority don’t like the overhaul.

It probably will be though, as it stands the strongest object in the game is meis 2000 hp wall, and it’s much more flexible than the barriers the tanks do get, and it is impassable, it’s probably just going to get made to not be deployable through shields.

In the context of 1/3/2 it’s a big deal having a dps that can supplement the job of a tank while simultaneously instakilling the enemy tank by putting up a wall behind them cutting them off from the majority of their team. It’s good counterplay if they add it, and it would 100% make sense in 1/3/2 since cuttting the tank away from the team that easily with nothing to really stop it other than mei being unprepared for the push it’s total cheese vs a single tank.

Nice!
Hey, I was thinking about a upvote and downvote system in game. A faster way to collect feedback data.

This could work I suppose. What you guys think about it?

I wish this was permanent. A couple of heroes could do with some tweaks but other than that I’ve been really enjoying the experience I’ve had so far.

3 Likes

But you can ignore 3 of the 5 pillars, so it’s more like 800 tops. Often just taking out 1 pillar is enough.