Experience Tranquility

Welcome. Take a seat. Aurora will be seeing you shortly… you don’t know what you’re in for.

But in the meantime? Well, there’s not much you can do. Sit. Talk with our other guests. They’re all here because of the ongoing crisis… they want an escape from all of the trouble happening.

Enjoy yourself! Talk with others. Anything goes: interests, experiences, funny stories, anything! Anything to pass the time before Aurora sees you.

But be warned… there are those who want to invade this place.

If they do, I advise you to stop talking and find another place for the time being. This is a place for people to relax and reflect. The year is almost over, and a new horizon is within sight.

Come, take a seat, and experience tranquility.

(This is a place to just chill. Vent. Whatever. Keep toxicity out and talk without needing to worry about being flagged and banned. If it gets toxic then stop posting.)

9 Likes

We are at one with the iris.

2 Likes

I think the Iris will keep us safe.

We are in harmony. :slight_smile:

That being said, I’m kinda sleepy lol. I think I might take a nap for an hour or something lol.

1 Like

In all seriousness tho - why did you say “I’m making a new thread!” No shade or judgement, just kinda funny that you made a thread to keep it chill and practically invited the toxic people XD

Ana’s anti-grenade enters the chat

3 Likes

Meh. If they came, I just assumed that the mods would ban them eventually. A little shade perhaps, but nothing really damaging probably. As long as the message of the topic stands.

Patience…

That was your lesson for today.

1 Like

I will not… juggle.

2 Likes

Do I think? Does a submarine swim?

No :
Nano Transcendence

Nano self destruct is even more powerful.

2 Likes

Nano Mercy 4tw

No valk tho

1 Like

I accidentally did that once.

It worked.

1 Like

frog

I have revealed your secrets

Never gonna run around and… desert you

mmmmm desert

1 Like