Forums are Ugly

Forums are a place for people to rant so you never really see much intelligent discussion but rather mindless rants made from frustration

And even when people do make decent discussion threads it’s plague with people who take opposing views as a personal attack, which actually is a result of our brains not being evolved enough (compared to society) that we feel threatened by opposing views

I feel like the forums should be more of a safe place?

Some people here are just…crazy and rude. Not like anyone can control the that bunch.

I’ve met a few friends (kinda) here so I guess it isn’t too bad?

I get what you’re referring to, and a high majority of us think that it’s a problem

1 Like

Not if I have anything to say about it :smiling_imp:

(I’m kidding I’m not that evil)

1 Like

Ugly? Me?

Ha joke’s on you. I don’t even HAVE a face…

Wait a second, that’s not right…

Like I said, it’s a fight for right to have fun.

this community have 2 problems
they are so angry and so sensitive
its very bad combination
i feel sympathy for Blizzard employees they have to deal with these people everyday i also feel sorry for the few great players who have no place left for them

People tend to get angry, if they keep getting disregarded.

It’s actually 1 problem - it’s not a “community”. It’s multiple groups with interests, that often clash: streamers, for instance, would happily turn game into show, with other players as unwilling participants, if given such chance.

I don’t, because they themselves created such situation. They literally attempt to sit on two seats at once - they want game “casual enough” for casuals to be here, but also “competitive enough” for competitive players to be here. Instead it created game, that “isn’t casual enough” and “isn’t competitive enough”.

1 Like

This is disgusting.

I don’t deserve any of this. :sweat:

1 Like

I agree; the bullying going on right now is just atrocious. >_>

We have your back, though. We will win this, and we will not rest until then. :heart:

Blizzard employees are innocent
Jeff is not
he made this nasty situation

I’ve made a new thread to escape from the Hana Song hate. I saw you on the hate thread and thought maybe you could use some tranquility? I’m asking you here because I can’t post it there, where they could find out

What? Hate thread? Did not realize it. I appreciate your offer but I only want to discuss different topics here. Just sit around and petting on each others back is nice but not for me personally.

1 Like

Nah I get it.

But yeah, HanaSong hate threads are def a thing. They edited the OP and changed the title to make them look innocent, it was originally “glad HanaSong got deleted”

When is a good time to go to the dentist?

Oh… so the trolls are running wild again? The mods are surly sleeping or enjoying the show then…

Once a year at least and when you have urgent problems and they dont get better after a week or so.

1 Like

When is a good time to go to the dentist?

• Tooth-hurty.
2 Likes

Wow my post got strange last night.

No. <3 (20 reasons why)

Well I think it’s strange. Who the heck askes about a dentist. :joy: