Everything in this game counter RoadHog

I’m just tired of the fact that one of the most important capabilities of RoadHog can be divided into 0 by a normal attack.

This I am still silent about the abolition of attraction, if the target is partially behind the wall. People lick the walls and shoot at you.

RoadHog is pretty darn complicated, easy to resist, weak. How is such an incredible complexity coupled with weakness justified?

In general, #JEFFBUFFHOG.

1 Like

Yeah, getting booped causes you to miss. Who would have thought? I know you’re used to an oversized braindead hitbox for your hook, but get over the fact that it can actually miss sometimes.

Guff, I’ll warn you right away. If in your message there are no statistics of your best hero, your rating and 10 past games, I will be forced to use the forum functionality and press ignore for 4 months.

Nice that you asked I play tank at masters and support and dps at diamond to low masters. The problem in your play was that you run in while you should have waited for your team to support you and than go for the hook. There is no point in walking into that spam while your team tries to GROUP UP.

So it’s not every thing? I don’t believe you.

In fact, the hook does not have a horizontal Hitbox. His vertical HitBox is really huge, but only if he doesn’t crouch and this is a BUG that interferes because you hit the walls.

It’s not the big hitbox hook, but the characters (except ana, it has a small hitbox)

Watch this video for understand hook htibox

In your case, you will need a primer in order not to take everything literally.

Ignored next 4 mouths

I don’t need analytics about my game (and this is quite a normal game for RoadHog, when you cannot push the opponent’s front), but reasoning about the strength of RoadHog and especially its Chain Hook

2 Likes

I’m confused as to what the video shows. Also that crosshair

Best crosshair, its perfectly show you bullets scatter, ez hit 50% head after hook

And most thin characters hitbox the size of this crosshair

Updated my last message with proofs

You got booped, so you missed. I see no issue here. This happens when I try to pin Junkrat as Rein as well, just unlucky but you should be aware of it when facing a Junkrat

How long has the word Counter become synonymous with the word Bug?

It’s about character strength and ability, not Bug.

I never said it was a bug. I said you should be aware of that weakness against Junkrats and prepare for it

Oh well.

But I see a problem.

You drop the hook and … here’s a list of reasons you might be interrupted

Hit the target with hook

1. Boop on you
  2. Boop on enemy
  3. Enemy mobility
  4. Distance
  5. Shield
  6. Walls and Floors (including fences)
    And we are talking about those cases where you hooked on the target, but did not attract. Also Bug with vertical hitbox
  7. Enemy damage
  8. Any kind of control (some are deadly, like Sleep)
  9. BodyBlock
  10. Turrel Torb
  11. Lamp Bap
  12. Deflect

What could stop you from killing a target after hook

1. 1256789 11 12 13 from the past list
    And
  2. Armor / Heal
  3. The position of the enemy (The enemy can be under you or on your head, then you cannot kill a target with 250 HP. And sometimes it happens even behind your back. Bug.)
  4. Damage Absorption
  5. Hooked Brig/Bastion/Tanks or ana

It seems to me that you need to reduce the list of reasons, otherwise RoadHog will still be a weak and at the same time difficult hero.

That we can agree on, Hog is having a tough time right now and needs some help

Roadhog is fine where he is. His hook is basically a guaranteed kill.

Nice joke dude. Show me how you oneshot ana after hook if he have 170 hp

Sorry booboo, I won’t damage your pride anymore.

If it lands, and the hero has under 200 hp and isn’t ana

Its fine, you can stay bronze

The ignorant will remain as so… Sigh.

You can oneshoot doom/mei/reaper if they stay good after hook. Its no ez, but you can and usually i oneshoot reaper.