Everything in this game counter RoadHog

Roadhog is fine where he is. His hook is basically a guaranteed kill.

Nice joke dude. Show me how you oneshot ana after hook if he have 170 hp

Sorry booboo, I won’t damage your pride anymore.

If it lands, and the hero has under 200 hp and isn’t ana

Its fine, you can stay bronze

The ignorant will remain as so… Sigh.

You can oneshoot doom/mei/reaper if they stay good after hook. Its no ez, but you can and usually i oneshoot reaper.

I usually alt fire them first to confirm it, no need to take unnecessary risks

Unfortunately, Gm does not have time for such a luxury.

Waiting for RoadHog to do 175 damage, at least …

Glad to be console diamond then lol

You understood that ? O.o

I think he is trying to say that the hook can be interrupted because of boops after it has been casted like you pressed shift and if someone displaced you even a little, the hook misses ?

Welcome to the life of a Doomfist main.

The nasty thing is that the Hook does not crash right away, but after 0.3 seconds, and in those 0.3 seconds you’re damn vulnerable. And I very much doubt that at least someone is able to calculate the repulsion from Junk and adjust their scope for this.

But about the trajectory after the start of the flight and repulsion, I’m not sure, but I can say for sure that you can be thrown over the obstacle and the hook will break.

as a guy who absolutely loves roadhog and has way too many hours on him, all i saw was an out of position roadhog get punished. if he wanted to flank he shouldve gone ALL the way to the left down the alley, and back through the shop. he should’ve known a junkrat was there.

Such long detours are fraught with the death of the team, because we have one shield, and they have two.

In the next battle, I went through the left side, but only because I survived this battle and was able to hide at mega

then the guy shouldn’t have gone on a flank during a teamfight. as roadhog during those fights you NEED to be there to help your team, your solo tank cannot do it. i would only flank just before/after fights to get a pick to either tilt the fight in your favour early or to stagger the enemy.

In general, I’m not particularly interested in discussing my actions; my Winrate speaks for itself.

But I’m ready to help you. RoadHog leaves the front if his team is not able to crush the front. This is just the case. There is also an uncomfortable position with us, with all desire it will be difficult.

And I won’t go to the right - it’s dangerous. The left exit (no mega) is good, even if it was unsuccessful.

A slip is not terrible, but if I died there, another conversation.

when you first went left you should’ve then gone right to the payload

i cant even see your winrate, your profile is private

you had a zen in transendance

i agree, if you died there fair enough but this was just one simple mistake; all we can do is move on

Well, I have nothing to do in the narrow aisles when there is a Junk. The repulsive story would repeat itself - and this is far from the worst that could be. There was a chance from the left. Bad luck. It happens.

https://imgur.com/a/wT2ONno

He shook it for himself (he flew up from the Junk mine and saw Widow), but I had a chance to survive, and so on. And as for the exit, I already said about repulsion, but there are 2 more shields, Sleep / Rock + Nade. Going to the right is not a problem - the problem is not to die in 2 seconds.
If I wanted to, I wouldn’t do anything there.