[Everlasting Hope šŸŒ²] Share a Positive Occurrence!

Thatā€™s no goodā€¦ hope you can find nicer people out there. Toxicity gets everyone nowhere. If you get tilted, your performance will be poorer. Good luck and take breaks if you need it.

Thanks. I think Iā€™m done for tonight playing overwatch because I know in the morning Iā€™ll have a ton of messages from the toxic players complaining I left

1 Like

If I get bummed out from Competitive, I always just play custom games. Iā€™d recommend them to you if you donā€™t play them already. Some of them are so much fun that you forget youā€™re even playing Overwatch.

1 Like

Like BattlePants said try custom games glitched hide and seek is the absolute best and infection, Reaper infection used to be a thing but it disappeared shortly before December but try those there wicked fun boss battles are also pretty fun or try zombies itā€™s like infection but itā€™s not trust me there different :smile:

Always remember positivity is :key:
:ribbon::reminder_ribbon::ribbon:

2 Likes

It is a different game mode with a different group of players.

Like i was the 3-on-3 basketball champs of my university faculty decades ago.
However, i never made it to any team during my senior high days as well as was not being a starter on my amateur league team in my 30s and we lost more than we won. Heh!

2 Likes

Sharing a positive occurrence from another thread here.

5 Likes

Saw that, loved it. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I saw that too, it was wonderful :3

4 Likes

That makes sense :smile:

2 Likes

Jeff Kaplan himself commented on it proof that these forums havenā€™t been forgotten ha :smile:

Also Jeff Kaplan himself commented on it that never happens unless itā€™s of extreme importance Iā€™m in awe :laughing:

I didnā€™t exactly read the whole story but I skimmed it and Overwatch or OWL as it were really makes a difference you donā€™t see this in other video games Overwatch is doing wonders be it intentional or unintentional it really is helping :hugs:

2 Likes

Doom skin comes today. Looks like OWL is on a mission to make great skins for my mains :smile:

Personally i call it Zoomfist

EDIT: Just seen the hero pools. Looks like its time to play even more Pharah. The game really wants me to main her :joy:

1 Like

I made the Echo thread not like anyone cared however I got your a week late and I told people not to get there hopes up comments mostly but eh oh well that thread was just to clarify nothing more :smile:

I also mentioned you in that thread due to helping come up with the conclusion :yum:

2 Likes

Yay! Iā€™ll go look for it!

1 Like

You can if you want but Iā€™m not sure what youā€™ll find there its a barren wasteland now it died the instant I made it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, how long was it since the last response? So Iā€™ll know where to find it.

1 Like

I can search beck from your posting history and link it here

1 Like

I was the last to respond and that was 19h ago :no_mouth:

1 Like

That works also :smile:

2 Likes

Off-Topic but whatever happened to the Doom skin? Its supposed to drop today.