No replays in my List since November/December

So i don’t exactly know when it started, but i think it was around end of November/ start of December, that i have no Replays in my list. I didn’t think about it much but in January i wrote a bug report which wasn’t commented on for 3 weeks, so i filed a ticket and went into an odyssee of tickets for one week, with the final conclusion that i should write a bug report on this, so here i am writing another bug report. I will provide as much information as possible. If any questions remain feel free to ask.
I am 100% positive there is no issue on my computer with hardware or software (i have confirmation of the ticketing system for that).
However here’s abreakdown of what exactly the bug is and why it is not an issue on my side:
I have no issues gameplaywise. My only issue is, that for some reason i have no replays in my replay list. I can however import replays from other people. When i do so a text shows up asking me if i want to view the replay. If i click on view i can actually view the replay without issue. However after i leave the replay, that same replay i just imported doesn’t show on my list either. It also does not if i click to not view it instantly. but when i want to import it again i get an error message, stating that the replay is already in my list. Despite the list being empty.
So far so good. I tried fixing it with the help of your support team and also by using tipps posted by people having the same issue: I don't have access to Replays and it's been months - #5 by Jambrix
However none of it worked for me. I tried deleting the blizzard and battle.net folders in %appdata%, %programdata%, %temp& and %localappdata% as proposed by Drakuloth in that post.
I also went further and uninstalled the game completely as well as the blizzard launcher, then deleting all of the folders and installing it all again. And i even took it one step further and uninstalled and deleted all of it and made a new admin-user on my windows after that, where i freshly installed the app and the game and the issue still persists.
Now to the more weird part: i went to my roomates pc who has no issue playing overwatch and shows all the replays and i logged on to my account there and my replay list is empty.
When i log into his account on my pc it shows me all the replays. when i go back to my account my liust is empty. So it seems to me that this issue is 100% blizzard-account related and might not even be a real “bug” in this game or with the installation but some other issue i have no understanding of.
The user Hobbes posted this as well in the above mentioned bug report, it was one of his 7 possible things that “fixed” his issue: " 1. Blizzard GM Support refreshed my account info (and make me change passwords and relogin)"
i don’t know how he got somebody to do that, but this is the only thing i am not able to try myself.
I appreciate any help here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve also been having replay issues on my switch, specifically in the Highlights section. I’ll get the “new” notification and there’s never anything there, it’s been that way for a few weeks. Just figured I’d comment to help boost your post here

Same here since one month. No problem on my other accounts.

Blizzard please help.

I’ve heared of a few people having that issue. I gotta send them the Code for them to review our games.

I’ve encountered the same issue since yesterday. All games I played did not show up in the replay tab. It was working just fine the day before I am not sure what triggered it. Tried all the solutions MUÑEZ7 mentioned to no avail…

2 Likes

sadly i have to read lonelyguy’s post, my problem is fixed since the new experimental patch came out last thursday. I have done nothing, my replays just showed up again