D.Va is confirmed to be getting BUFFED next PTR

Here it is for ya folks. Ladies and gentlement, get ready for the Pac-Man meta! So on this next PTR it seems that Jeff/other devs have strongly hinted at:

• Baptiste Immortality Field nerfs
  • Hanzo nerfs
  • And now D.Va booster buffs

It’s looking like a good PTR :slight_smile:

41 Likes

d.Va needs no buff she is one of best heroes. There are just many players who don’t understand how she is used well.

3 Likes

shes awful are you serious? she does no damage and she can’t tank anything

84 Likes

okay, obviously they were being sarcastic

but, honestly, this is a lie

up close she does a.l.o.t. of damage, realistically

but, yea, she needs her gun inside of them, and yea, she can’t survive up that close

6 Likes

I want to ban this argument from the internet forever. STRENGTH IS THE DEFINING FACTOR OF PICK RATE.

23 Likes

And so it begins, the formation of the 2020 Pacman meta.

7 Likes

why do i love this reference too hard

Where were the Hanzo nerfs confirmed? Link?

2 Likes

LOL I want to be in whatever universe this dude is playing in

14 Likes

Dva needs help, but under NO circumstances should she get Booster on a 3s CD. That is literally insane, as if flankers didn’t have it bad enough already.

12 Likes

it seems they are listerning to the top player base for this PTR patch after the fail of the nerfing shield one (who didn’t change the tank line up and made something even more aids to play against)

we can expect a nerf for hanzo mei orisa sigma bap then imo

1 Like

Now Bastion, Torbjorn and Symmetra buffs.

2 Likes

Her 33% pickrate says hi lol. I hate D.Va myself, but she’s second worse next to Bastion.

1 Like

Hanzo is getting nerfed finally? What about Widowmaker? Lets be real here. One Shots aren’t healthy for this game.

10 Likes

Are you kidding me!?! Booster buff?? D.va needs more dmg, make her more long range.

2 Likes

I like you.

Yes, damn it!

Look at GM pickrate on overbuff, it correlates extremely well with hero strength and always has. It’s the best metric we have for which heroes are strong and weak.

8 Likes

Can I steal this? I’m stealing this.

Please be careful with things like this.

The devs have said some of these “should” happen.

They’ve talked about changes for hanzo

They’ve said they’re doing internal tests on making IF “less oppressive” but Jeff wasn’t there for the test so he didn’t know yet how it turned out and they wants to do more testing.

None of this confirms what’s going to the PTR or in what direction it will ultimately go once it gets there.

We just know they’re doing some internal testing on things.

I’m glad to hear from the devs what they’re trying finally- but we should be careful about potentially putting words in their mouth.

It’s a huge reason the devs don’t like to discuss what they’re up to on the forums- when they have complete freedom to do so (within limits)

I know we’re all excited- but caution.

7 Likes

Be my guest

thank god @ Hanzo nerf, that hero is completely ridiculous

1 Like