D.Va Archives Skin Supremacy

Yes, they are, the Devs (Jeff and Geoff) have said so multiple times over the years on the forums/reddit/YT/etc.

Mercy, Genji, Dva

Hence why they get lots of paid skins already

1 Like

Watch them put a Santa hat on the mech and call it a day.

But I’m sure something sleigh or reindeer themed might work.

Wait no make Orisa the reindeer and make Dva the sleigh. Or a snowman. Idk.

1 Like

This years Dva legendary was already shown on Twitter many hours ago and it’s extremely detailed and well made.

D.Va went almost 2 years without a skin… before the All-star and Halloween skin.

3 Likes

Oh.

Noice. I haven’t checked it out yet.

I just assumed there would be no content and maybe a few skins or that the event wouldn’t come out til next week.

1 Like

Dva he got skin legendary on halloween 2020, so he hasn’t been 2 years without skins, Dva can keep getting skins because it isn’t abandoned by devs.

1 year and 1 months.

And he already has his skin, while Mercy has already been 1 year and 8 months and she still doesn’t get a new legendary .

The difference is that Mercy, even though she is popular and an iconic character in the game, is abandoned by the devs.

If her ult voiceline is not

“Merry christmas” i’m gonna lose it

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking:

I tried imagining this, but I think it wouldn’t sound right unless she enunciates it exactly how she says her usual “Nerf this!” line in her iconic sneering half laugh (and blasted over the loudspeakers).

“Merry Christmas!

1 Like

That would be cool or even…

“PACKAGE THIS!”

LMAOO

1 Like

Would have made for a boring vid if she could :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Omg it’s sooo cute. Definitely purchasing right away

3 Likes

DVA got a Christmas skiiiiiiiiiiiin! AHHHHHHHH!!! :christmas_tree:

This is the redemption arc we needed for the holidays. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glad y’all like the skin!! Did you notice the cute little bunnies on her dress? Also… what would you guess is the inspiration behind her outfit?? :face_with_monocle:

19 Likes

It reminds me Tyrolean attire - what people in Swiss and Austria mountain wear…

2 Likes

Well… the first thing that comes in mind for me… is:

Charle’s Angels 2000 outfit

4 Likes

Riiiii-co-laaaaaaa!!

2 Likes

Congratulations D.Va community. Your war is finally over.

2 Likes

I don’t play tank, but this and the Orisa skin are adorable

1 Like

Aww ye, I called it!

1 Like