D.Va Archives Skin Supremacy

Yeah, I crossed over the 3k mark in total time played on D.Va some time during last spring or summer. I haven’t played competitive in quite some time, and have been happier for it.

2 Likes

People are allowed to want for things, especially around Christmas time. Stop being a Grinch before Santa leaves you some coal in your stocking. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah But I am not allowed to want a ball skin instead of D.Va?
I am a Grinch for it? lol how cringe.

say cringe one more time…

You are equally allowed to want for things too. All of the skins haven’t been revealed yet so I don’t know why you’d act like that when you don’t even know if Ball got a skin or not. And even if he doesn’t, you’re acting like a toddler about it.

“It’s not fair. She already got one!”

2 Likes

Then ask for a ball skin?? Not that hard bro. People like to see their mains get holiday skins.

D.Va lacked a Christmas Skin for a while tho so I get it. And I’m glad they got it.

Like I know I kept asking for a Halloween Lucio skin and now he has two.

So what’s wrong with people wanting holiday skins?

Absolutely nothing.

Ask for that Wrecking Ball Christmas skin!

1 Like

I’m a D.va main? Well that’s news to me. :thinking:

Nah, you’re just in their thread trying to ruin their fun 'cause you haven’t gotten anything (yet?)

2 Likes

lol I do and the D.Va mains just cry, we haven’t had a skin in a year. :sob: lol

Funny all I did was say I want a different skin.
But somehow I am the one ruining people’s fun when I am not the one throwing around insults?
lol cringe.

I mean so??

Some people like collecting the cosmetics-and since that’s all we kinda get as content can’t blame them.

Kinda “cringe” you’re touting this “I’m so much better cause I don’t ask for a skin”-when like what’s the harm?

Just let people get excited and have fun speculating. Don’t gotta bring down the thread cause you don’t see the point or care.

1 Like

Thats a WHOLE MOVIE

GOODBYE

yep and it happened in paris

still love :heart_eyes: d.va tho and i would do the same, god knows how many widows i ate

1 Like

Skins are seasonal. Voice line spam is forever.

:smiley:

1 Like

This video reminds me of how good a shark Dva skin would be.

That Dva couldn’t aim one bit lol

1 Like

Good news everyone! The skin is real!

D.Va hasn’t had a new skin in over a year. I’m thrilled to finally have a new one, and happy with its appealing design. I’m happy for the other mains when they receive skins for their heroes even if I’m bummed when I have to sit out another event with my mains. Complaining about people responding excitedly over new content for their heroes sounds about as mature as a child throwing a tantrum.

What exactly is wrong with just asking for a Hammond skin? Why be antagonistic by trying to gatekeep D.Va mains of more cosmetic content for her? Why are you even assuming that D.Va getting a skin denies Hammond—or any other hero—of their own skin this early into the reveal game? It’s not like skins are role limited (e.g., 2 tank skins, 2 DPS skins, 2 support skins, lol).

Also, a hero having lots of skins is great, just as is having an amazing skin in their collection, but all skins get old. It’s no fun using the same skin over and over. Many newer skins have better detail to them than the older skins. Winter Wonderland is also an event that D.Va has had zero skins for up until now, and that is despite her status as a release hero. It’s great to finally have a skin to go with the team theme, should someone say, let’s all equip the Summer skins, or OWL skins, or Halloween skins, or in this case: Winter Wonderland skins.

6 Likes

lol There it is again. As if a year is a long time to go without a skin.
I do not know what is wrong with just asking for a Hammond skin.
You are the ones that seem to have a problem with it.
:man_shrugging:

Except that you were the one that complained first about D.Va getting a skin. It’s a party pooper response to our joy at the D.Va skin announcement in this thread. That’s the issue. It’s fine that you should ask for Hammond to get a skin (preferably in its own thread), but let’s not pretend that D.Va getting a skin denies him of a skin, or claim that D.Va has enough when there are plenty more characters receiving more skins in shorter interval periods than D.Va has over the last few years.

Actually I did not. lol

I don’t know how many times I have to keep quoting you, but here was your message:

Which came after asking me about my credits and shortly after I posted the Twitter page of the D.Va skin reveal.

And then you went on trying to justify that she doesn’t need more skins.

Yeah, I get it- it sucks for Hammond. Blizzard should have a more regular and fair release schedule for all heroes, but they don’t. I’m glad D.Va finally got one. Claiming she shouldn’t get one despite being a hero that waits nearly a year between cosmetic releases is in bad taste in this thread (and similar such ones).

You should make your own thread bringing the issue up if it concerns you so much. If you do, then I suggest you consider the cases of the other heroes before calling D.Va out in particular. Some heroes wait longer, sure, but some get multiple skins a year, sometimes back-to-back. There are worse heroes to complain about than D.Va. Also as an aside, note that Genji is in a similar boat to D.Va, as he has gone five previous Winter Wonderland events without receiving a single skin from the event, despite also being a release hero. Shouldn’t he deserve one too?

1 Like

Yeah well clearly whinging works.
You do not have to quote me.
Go play D.Va. You need more credit.