Doomfist needs an emergency rework asap

My conclusion after playing him was that if the Doomfist players has no idea how to control the hero, he is easy to kill, but once he has some idea where the abilities will take him, kills become pretty easy, due to the nature of the hero.

you can’t beat doomfist if he is equal to you in skill

if that was the case then doomfist would’ve never been picked in the first place

signs Enough said. Thats the point. Its a bad gaming experience. No one cares about statistics ingame when your (!!!)maintank(!!!) gets punched around. Or when a flying 250hp combo dogsh#t hero flies in, sets a combo and has 400hp out of nowhere. I play in diamond and sometimes four (!!!) people try to kill him in the backline and he gets still a pick, which is mostly a squishy support and a good trade.

Powercreep and CC is killing Overwatch. Just wait for the new McCree, the next nail in the coffin of Overwatch.

Doomfist can appear out of nowhere and stun combo you to death, I’m not going to pretend I don’t religiously watch Doomfist streamers sail over rooftops. But you should also accept that if Doomfist did everything right, including taking time out of the game to explore the map geometry to learn these ‘out of nowhere’ rollouts, then yes he should get the kill if he did it all right. It’s a huge gamble. If he did all that and got you to 25 hp but had no cooldowns or missed an ability then he’s going to die right there. I get discouragement though. I absolutely hate dying to Hanzo rounding a corner Storm Arrow headshotting me from point blank.

1 Like

I almost took this post seriously. Almost.

4 Likes

Yes and no, his ult is near a death sentence because of what you mentioned, his abilities are variable given momentum or change in direction. It’s up to you to choose what you do with it.

The problem I have comes from forcing these things on others in such quantity and not having the ability to switch to deal with a hero strong enough to force a switch, unless I want to tilt my team instantly.

Before he got nerfed, yes fully agree.
After the nerfs i think he’s kinda fine, atleast in my games. :sweat_smile:
But i dont play him. Only against him

I killed DF many times as her.

1 Like

That’s nice I guess…
But Sombra has an overall 46% winrate compared to Doomfist’s 54%.

Doomfist overall winrate is 52.61% right now and Zenyatta is at 52.58%.

3 Likes

Time to nerf Torb and Symm with 57% & 55% winrate overall respectively. ROFL!

1 Like

Widowmaker and Hanzo have been in game since launch.

1 Like

Pick Reaper
Shoot in the general direction of the Doomfist.

1 Like

Play Sombra.

If you dont swap to counter the thing countering your whole team, you 100% deserve to lose that game.

2 Likes

As have shields, so unlike other FPS games you have a fighting chance against snipers

you don’t make sense. DF is good vs certain heroes, If you’re losing to hero DF farms then the game is working as intended, if youre losing against a DF when you’re playing against a hero that’s equal then its on you. Stop bithing cuz you don’t get what you want and learn to counter.

His ult is a complete joke that anyone who dies to it is garbage at the game.

doomfist seismic slam need buff.

15m -> 20m
65dmg -> 87dmg

thank you!

What this game doesn’t need is more hard counters. The Brig-Tracer counter at her launch was about the worst thing they’ve added to the game. You can’t expect to just pick a character to hard counter another without actually putting any work in. That’s just bad design.

1 Like

Except if you’re playing Ana, then you pretty much just die.