Doomfist needs an emergency rework asap

Spoken like a true Zen main :joy:

1 Like

hes not really op, or strong imo. Hes like mei a good one can wreck you, a bad one throws. He’s a skill check hero, if you cant beat df then you need to work on your aim, awareness, and positioning

2 Likes

False equivalence on another level right here.

Hammond doesn’t have 3 different combo’s that are all insta gibs. Doomfist was designed specifically to have 3 different combo’s that insta gib. Sombra and Mei put Hammond in check, but hammond isn’t nearly as oppressive as doomfist can be.

Widow you can most of the time play around, you have some sort of control where she is. It’s more frustrating getting one shot by Doomfist because he can come from anywhere and you can’t retaliate or do anything about it.

In lack of snooping into profiles, people are so desperate that they judge someone’s “main” by the forum icon. No, I’m not a Zenyatta main, I don’t main any hero. Strange concept I know :wink:

As I said it’s nothing to do with countering him, but the amount of frustration it is to play around him. He can drop on you from anywhere on the map, making retaliation very difficult. It’s not like he comes walking to you with a sign stating “Shoot me” and stands still waiting for you to kill him. It’s just extremely frustrating playing against him due to his high mobility, ability to drop on you from more or less anywhere on the map and stun/combo you to death within a second.

No he doesn’t need a full rework. But we can rework meteor strike :slightly_smiling_face:

I can teach you how to counter DF

1 Like

I do agree he’s broken, despite anything I’ve said about counters. Just look at his win rate… It’s too high.

1 Like

This entire game needs a rework with the power creep tbh. Stuns last way too long with how many there are in the game now, too many instant kills, and too many roles with hybrid features. How they bungle this game this badly and then continue to do nothing about it is just sad.

About 50% on gold and plat where the majority of the player base exist.

Behind the likes of mei, torb, and orisa in high ranks.

Yep. Way to high. Nerf them all.

Torb is getting nerfed, which he truly deserves. His alt fire is straight up broken right now (which is why it’s being nerfed).

I do agree Orisa needs a nerf, but only to her shield up time.

yOU’RE ON the war baby! There is no safety anywhere, you can stay behind me untill some bullet goes inside my head, and pray for me to be a better shotter! That’s it baby! This is war! No more games! Focus!

play Sombra she a hard counter to doom.

Doomfist is fine, you’re not switching for him to become less pain to play against.

1 Like

Doomfist isn’t affected anywhere near as much as Hamster is.
Hamster has to roll everywhere, Doomfist dashes are faster on the distance he needs to get away.
Doomfist needs a lot more counter play.
Not counters. Counter play, ways to deal with him without taking away all his abilities as a prerequisitie, that may or may not even work.

She isn’t. If you pick Sombra into Doomfist, you actually have a very low chance of winning.
Sombra is like a horror movie monster, scary to at first, but soon you realize she is harmless… Well, at least nothing special compared to the heroes Doomfist routinely dives without flinching.

Sorry but you said it yourself, Mei is also another very good alternative. Heck, as Soldier: 76 I just jump and dodge around and shoot him, particularly easy to extinguish DF when he is ulting, just time helix rockets and bip he’s gone. Heck, even Brig with her current kit actually can duke it out with him if she’s careful.

If Sombra were so ineffective she wouldn’t be the first name DF mains complain about.

I wish ther rework him, or replace him with differend “doomfist” just like this one got his title, by killing old doomfist

1 Like

i’m not sure how this is a problem. if anything that almost seems healthy for composition variety.

Some people hate complexity, and to an extent power creep is normal. Let’s not go back to something just looks like TF2 with more colors… thats what some folks want. Roster will be at least 50 in time, possibly up to 70. There will be overlap.

1 Like

Dont care if Doomfist is broken or not or if he has counters and that were actually playing rock-paper-scissors. Playing against Doomfist just feels really really bad. Period.

1 Like

I have the same problem with Tracer… while my aim is not terrible, I am not an aim god either. Just saying it “feelsbadman” isn’t justification for a rework, I for one have little issue countering him.

I will say this, because I also started running him recently, I got used to his timing and predicting his moves… you really want to learn to counter him? Play him, its the same with any character. Then come back to me and tell me how bad he really is.