Do YOU want Bastion buffed?

While nano boosted…

2 Likes

You need zero time on Bastion to know whether he is fun to play against.

Oh they will, people already have PTSD from beta and the 35% IC.

Doomfist/Hanzo/Widow are significantly less fun to play against, should they be nerfed into the ground too?

1 Like

Everything is “Unfun” To play against… Unless you are looking for a point and click adventure. -.-

I Have over 100 hours on Bastion, and 600 in this game as a whole…

I Might know what i’m talking about.

Nobody is fun to play against, that’s the whole thing. If you’re having fun playing against an enemy character, then you’re having a problem, because being eliminated is not fun at all in the first place.

2 Likes

Maybe you should play him then to see how unfun it is to be countered by Roadhog, a tank he’s supposed to counter. And the crap that is corner peaking from 10 meters.

I feel like reducing his spread would actually be fine, as the current one is simply abysmal. I can’t speak for the rest.

1 Like

And from three meters…

Just a Hanzo, completely without a reason to BACK OFF.

I would honestly be fine with just getting the spread reduced; the other suggestions were more quality of life tweaks than anything. Sort of a Christmas list as a Bastion main haha

1 Like

Yes I want bastion buffed. He shouldn’t be considered a throw pick, and people who play him shouldn’t be in the position they’re currently in

I don’t enjoy getting beaten by any character…I’ve never been sniped by widow and gone “what a thrill!”

2 Likes

You must have missed the few weeks bastion was buffed and the forums blew up worse than ever. Like it or not, he can not be buffed.
I like bastion. I dont ever mind a teammate running him because he is not f tier. He’s just not meta and a niche hero. I’m ok with him being niche because he is annoying as hell to deal with. He requires your team to play around him and when they do he’s an unstoppable stomping machine. If you cant admit that your kidding yourself.

1 Like

Well, I mean, he was also pretty difficult to kill even without it… Especially once pocketed… It would have been nice to see what would have happened if they just took away the super damage resist stacking, but 35% might still have been a bit too high…

No. You can’t.

Because as you said:

so… Perhaps the bastion mains would have some insight on this matter? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I mean with zero time on any hero, it isn’t fun to fight against them until you learn their counters.

Once you learn the counters, you realize almost everything in the game counters Bastion :joy:

1 Like

Or they could have just not touched Sentry in the first place. :upside_down_face:

Yes, that was what i read. Thanks for reiterating here (i am only about 4 months into the game and only at level 176).

So as i mentioned, the key is to find that balance between making him sturdy enough and deal enough damage.

Pirate ship is a must-have if you DO have a Bastion, he’s too fragile by himself but extremely good when protected

That would be significantly better… Or just removed Ironclad all together when people complained about it so much, and reverted Sentry then and there…

I can’t tell you how many times this freaking season I’ve been picked off by a Hanzo just storm-arrowing the piss outta me with no repercussions. Not even headshots, just plain old body-shots.

What people imagine with Bastion is that he provides indefinite overwatch on an area when he’s deployed, and can mow down any character that comes into sight. That works in theory, but in the actual gameplay unless you’re playing against total bots, they’ll be moving around shields and other abilities trying to get at you. Bastion is not just countered, he gets shut down dramatically in a way that no other character can get at the moment, and that’s our problem as Bastion mains.

1 Like