Do YOU want Bastion buffed?

I still think they legit hate us.

And probably wanted to remove Bastion without backlash, by making the bastion mains mad enough to leave… But we never left… And they couldn’t do it.

1 Like

So revert that… make him decent on his own again. Then the pocket cheese comps won’t be as effective.

1 Like

Bastion mains never leave; we merely hibernate, grow moss, and get a bird friend! :bird: :robot:

1 Like

Like it or not you can be wrong. Your words are not absolute and this argument does not make me pause for even a moment. Well, other than to say this same thing for the thousand and first time.

Yeah, and I was against it because they screwed up sentry. Which was then nerfed. Now it’s a change I hate that’s also a nerfed version of the change I hate.

niche is an excuse to keep a hero you’re afraid of bad. Hence you saying he can’t be buffed…

…Oh and you saying this too

No, He’s hardly doing anything. His team is doing EVERYTHING BUT SHOOT for him. Imagine if that were McCree, he sucks so absolutely you need 5 people to pocket heal and protect you with multiple people doing those same jobs. Who would ever go for that? McCree would get buffed.

I can’t admit something that’s not true :man_shrugging:

1 Like

EXACTLY…!

People have this mob mentality that Bastion is a literal BOT and cannot possibly take Aim/Gamesense/or positional awareness…

And so, they get mad when they run at one and die…
And then they rally to have it nerfed…

1 Like

I wouldn’t be playing this game if it wasn’t fun. The challenge of playing against tracers, genjis, soldiers, pharahs, reapers, etc is fun to me. Playing regularly against bastions is tiring.
I don’t care of you’ve got a million hours on bastion, I’ll have a say on whether I like him or whether I want him as a more prominent part of the game, just like you all.

Error 404

Far too true of a statement.

1 Like

Just curious, was there a Reinhardt or an Orisa in your team?
If so, they should be covering you / you should be behind them.

The most effective Bastions i have seen are usually shielded.

old sentry was fine. A true glass cannon, a stupid Hanzo at 10 meters would die while corner peaking and he could kill a charging Reinhardt, but Bastion wasn’t unkillable.

1 Like

That’s not him being good it’s his teamates doing everything but shoot for him.

1 Like

Blizzard just need to learn how to Go backwards.

As it’s the only way, when you corner a hero by nerfing everything about them, then claim they are fine.

Same with Mercy.

1 Like

Yes. Yes!
I’d like to see a Bastion that doesn’t need to be protected 24/7 in order to do something, he deserves to get out of cheese, he doesn’t belong with Torbjorn, he’s good.

It’s just that he doesn’t feel right…

1 Like

And I don’t like playing against Widow/Doomfist/Hanzo. The fun-ness of a hero on the enemy team shouldn’t be what keeps them literally the worst hero in the game for well over a year.

You shouldn’t have to require fifty layers of shields and armor and Fort Knox’s walls and an entire regiment of healers to play a single character. Bastion’s not just a glass cannon, he’s basically melting frost-ice in a slightly stiff breeze.

2 Likes

So basically, if they increase Bastion’s dmg now, you reckon that it would balance the Iron Clad reduction?

But people take it to the extreme which is kind of what it seems like you’re doing. Being picked moderately apparently is something people don’t think could happen. Why can’t it happen? Because people have that whole stupid either or mentality about him.

Torbjorn is good, too. :c

I want this on a T-Shirt.

I NEED This on a T-Shirt.

1 Like

The problem is he’s very good in certain areas and very poor in other areas.

He would need a very careful buff to not make him extremely OP.

That’s… a buff…? That’s what we’re considering a buff anyway… Here, you might like this one…

Sentry Revert
  • Configuration Sentry
    • Reduce maximum spread to 2° (Currently 3°)
    • Bloom added to weapon
      • Initial accuracy of 1.25°, bloom starts after 0.3 seconds of continuous fire
      • Reaches 2° after 0.3 seconds of additional continuous fire
    • Headshots added
    • Ammo count reduced to 200 (Currently 300)
  • Ironclad
    • Passive damage resist removed
    • Only applies during self-repair
    • Damage resistance increased to 25%
  • Self-repair
    • No longer consumes resources when it cannot heal Bastion
    • Starts healing instantly instead of having an 0.5 second delay
    • Able to reload while repairing
    • Applies Ironclad for duration of repair
  • Configuration Tank
    • No self damage
    • Tread sounds reduced slightly