Dmg Ticks Breaks Input Detection

So, I had made a lazer beam that stores the player currently closest to my crosshair every time I hold primary, and dmgs them every 0.016 seconds for 2 dmg, but the fx and dmg ticking was still there, meaning they were still dying. What felt like forever later, but just 1 day I changed it so the dmg ticked at 0.064 sec 8 dmg. It had stuck [Alot less], I counted 1/22~ times as opposed to 1/2~ times. At first I didn’t notice this, and I thought that the other changes I made did that. The next day [Today], as soon as I revert it, Boom, 1/2 again. It was then I realized, the dmg is lagging it and the game thinks I’m still holding primary fire, I even see this happen with another rule that detects primary fire AND interact. I changed it to be 0.16 sec 20 dmg, and by that logic, exponentialy higher than 1/22~, and boy I felt it.

1 Like

Probably won’t work but have you tried using Abort When False with the Wait action?

Im not using that because I have a loop comand and skip command for the dmg, and in the same rule it sets global var c to null (The information containing the target) deletes the fx. Actually, no need to, I KNOW the problem is the dmg, because I’ve switched it out for healing, and a rule that literally does the same has no glitches and goes 0.016 sec, but with healing and other variables.