Yeah. Glitchs, crashes, everyone knows them. EXEPT BLIZZARD

Adding on to: Dmg Ticks Breaks Input Detection:
So, to get this out of the way,

Problem I came to talk about

[While editing an action, condition, or other, maybe even typing, your game has a change to crash.] So, imagine having a game stolen, and being kicked from for no reason, I mean, really. So, lets begin. I had been hosting a chill or kill, all fine and dandy, until, I thought, “I should replace a broken function with something that works.” 1 minute into doing this, I crash, and the next person becomes host. Next best thing, they’re a tyrant, so I’m not getting this game mode back. Surprise surprise, they also kicked me. Its ridiculous that things like this, MONTHS later, aren’t fixed yet, INCLUDING the post I linked.

So, if you leave, or lag out of a game you once hosted, there should be an option or a 5 minute window to rejoin and rehost a game. It shouldn’t be a players fault they were lagged, hijacked and removed because they had nothing to do with the development of the game and the errors it has. Its bad enough to get crashed, but you know, a little bit of salt and the wounds never fails to amuse the entire community. But sarcasm and joking over, in the behalf of the people who actually care about the workshop, and on the behalf of the future learning of the devs as well as workshop itself, please, take more advice for/from the community and be more open to whatever you are doing, it never hurts to fix a glitch, never.

2 Likes

I guess Development Team can fix all those bugs but it is not good for the business itself, may be the project manager got instruction to keep working on a new stuff and do not bother with known issues because players are stupid sheep that are not going to complain because of wasting their time. I really give up here and say good luck. Guess I would better find other project to use my time for that.
P.S. You can remove my topic, I do not care.