Did...did you just censor T-bagging and think we wouldn't notice?

I mean, you fit the general description.

• Cries about not being catered to
  • Decries others for the very same behavior in which he engages
  • Completely unaware of his own hypocrisy

Dime-a-dozen, you folks.

The hilarious part–truly, actually hilarious–is that I don’t care about Bagginses, precious. I just find it so hilarious the amount of not even just whining but full-on crying you people are doing over the loss of something of so little importance.

They take out that option and immediately the waterworks start. You people get triggered that hard over something that insignificant? The mind boggles.

1 Like

I agree with Blizzard.
It happened to often in the past that OP Chars like Doomfist kill you out of nowwhere and used teabag afterwards.

Not really bc it’s preventing Ana from killing sleeping dooms and or other targets. It’s affecting gameplay and a detriment bc they want to cater to people’s feelings getting hurt over crouch spamming. Plus this doesn’t even stop the issue. I’ll just tbag next to the body with my spray rather than above. Just like changing GGEZ didn’t stop people from saying it at all. But that didn’t get in the way of gameplay. This does and is problematic. Like many others before have stated it only takes people a second or two to figure out how to abuse this before they start using this to cheese everything and use it as an exploit.

I always switch screens after I die so no.

While t-bagging is to be frank a silly juvenile behavior, the answer is not this mechanic that can interfere with the game. This change intentional or not will almost certainly not go live.

I for one (as I am sure others) have risen from sleep and killed many a gloating Ana that was dumb enough to not finish the job properly, I prefer them to the do the inane thing and take time out of performing actions that help their team to do this, and then make it easier for me to get that kill.

Just jump over them. Wait, can we use the dead bodies as cover? Imagine junkrat doing his whole animation behind someone’s corpse to dodge d.va ult or shatter (lol).

so does this affect charging a slept object as rein?

I did say “while you are slept” I think

Finally good news , about time this tbag TOXIC behaviour stop.

1 Like

I prefer voice line spams over an idiot doin that tbag :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird because I’ve never seen anyone stand over me when they did this degrading action. They just stood where they were at. I mean, how many Widows or Hanzos ran over to the person they just snipped to squat over their face?

Yikes.

#go snowflake generation!

Who said anything about dying for their opinion? Nevertheless at least some people have integrity rather than letting silly things get to them. It is stupid to expect the world to circle around you it is even more moronic to ask the world to adapt to you. Which is what anyone feeling “t-bagging” is truly the most important issue among first world problems and this video game that is rather lackluster right now needed to be addressed or call it as we should be censored, cause you know reasons.

Thank god for tough gun laws in my country, we all know why america has so many of them now, allowing psychopaths that can not handle being t-bagged in video games buy them lol. Seriously imagine the mental instability if you spent time obsessing and complaining over something so futile to the degree that someone actually though it was a good idea to censor it.

I can only imagine the fallout being even more extraordinary and the ramp up and further ramifications of it spiraling, per usual whenever one of these proactive, and frankly quite toxic silent little corrections are made due to the opinion of a few. Getting my popcorn bucket ready coz hey, the circus just came to town again.

i welcome this challenge

Reasons this might be happening:

• An attempt to blunt the power of CC
  • An attempt to make getting slept less of a death sentence
  • An unintentional side effect of tweaked mechanics in 3-2-1
  • A straight up bug that they didn’t mean to cause and will want to fix

Reworking the mechanics of a single ability to make it moderately more annoying and less effective to tactically crouch over a slept enemy: Extremely unlikely.

Come on, folks, if you’re reading conspiracy and censorship into this, it’s because you want to find it there, not because the evidence leads there.

1 Like

Do they not realize that this also effects gameplay? Imagine a corpse blocking a doorway. They would just become unnecessary obstacles.

1 Like

Just as there’s no guarantee that it was used to censor T-bagging, there’s also no guarantee it wasn’t. Arguing with people and saying it wasn’t intentional is just as bad as the people claiming it definitely was intentional.

Fact of the matter is that it’s an issue. Dying and blocking doorways is a huge problem and will definitely cause more complaints than T-bagging did. We need to be addressing the problems with this change rather than trying to justify/condemn it, or yelling at each other for that matter. C’mon people.

Nope it has been confirmed: Possible Ana sleep bug with hitboxes blocking movement - #8 by MattWhited-1216

3 Likes

I’m glad you think that’s the most dramatic conclusion possible lol.

Listen I know everyone on these forums hate me, but you can just ignore me when you see my stupid comments, ya know?

:roll_eyes: Projection much.

If you don’t want people to respond you on the forums, then maybe you shouldn’t post on it.

1 Like

I’ll mentally self harm if I want to! This is 'Murica!