Did...did you just censor T-bagging and think we wouldn't notice?

1 Like

Itā€™s the BPD mentality! I canā€™t help it. I need to feel alive!!!

Edit: Loving those passive aggressive likes to prove my point. Iā€™ve already been silenced for six days, pretty sure you can just flag my replies if you want to and Iā€™ll be outta here lol.

All right, if itā€™s because of your BPD then maybe you should look up DBT and get some perspective that maybe what you are saying isnā€™t appropriate for the forums.

I havenā€™t liked anything of yoursā€¦ what are you actually talking about.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing passive aggressive about it. Youā€™re being inappropriate.

1 Like

Is there actually any evidence showing that the reason for the change was specifically to prevent tbagging?

Because if they only implemented it for sleeping targets (and not dead players) then theyā€™re missing like 95% of tbagging cases. Would seem like a pretty silly thing to waste time doing.

Seems far more likely that it would simply be a bug in the collision system.

2 Likes

Lmao! I love being bullied! Anyway DBT works but are mentally ill people not allowed to use the forums? I want to comment here without being bullied. :confused:

Anyway someone flagged my post so thanks for that. Idk how much it takes to get banned from the forums though.

You donā€™t have to like the change, certainly, but this statement is absurd. Nothing about this somehow prevents Ana from doing the normal stuff just because she canā€™t stand inside their hitbox. You can still combo a sleeping target standing half a foot away from their head literally just as easily as you could otherwise.

Lol people are complaining about bagging?

Oh well, crouching NEAR the body will convey the message I suppose :grinning:

All these people straight up believing this was an intentional change to censor tbagging are hilarious.

1 Like

Might be a bug. Is this hitbox collision change mentioned in the patch notes?

Oh great.
Now how else am I gonna taunt at the enemy?
Itā€™s not like we have a match chat or something.

ā€¦oh wait.

Edit:
tbh. It doesnā€™t matter if tbag is removed since we can just say ez game and see reactions.
Itā€™s easy to see how reactive this community can get from taunts or childish banter.

How bizarre.

1 Like

Now I canā€™t play that ana t-bag to kill custom game anymore