Did...did you just censor T-bagging and think we wouldn't notice?

Yikes.

#go snowflake generation!

Who said anything about dying for their opinion? Nevertheless at least some people have integrity rather than letting silly things get to them. It is stupid to expect the world to circle around you it is even more moronic to ask the world to adapt to you. Which is what anyone feeling “t-bagging” is truly the most important issue among first world problems and this video game that is rather lackluster right now needed to be addressed or call it as we should be censored, cause you know reasons.

Thank god for tough gun laws in my country, we all know why america has so many of them now, allowing psychopaths that can not handle being t-bagged in video games buy them lol. Seriously imagine the mental instability if you spent time obsessing and complaining over something so futile to the degree that someone actually though it was a good idea to censor it.

I can only imagine the fallout being even more extraordinary and the ramp up and further ramifications of it spiraling, per usual whenever one of these proactive, and frankly quite toxic silent little corrections are made due to the opinion of a few. Getting my popcorn bucket ready coz hey, the circus just came to town again.

i welcome this challenge

Reasons this might be happening:

• An attempt to blunt the power of CC
  • An attempt to make getting slept less of a death sentence
  • An unintentional side effect of tweaked mechanics in 3-2-1
  • A straight up bug that they didn’t mean to cause and will want to fix

Reworking the mechanics of a single ability to make it moderately more annoying and less effective to tactically crouch over a slept enemy: Extremely unlikely.

Come on, folks, if you’re reading conspiracy and censorship into this, it’s because you want to find it there, not because the evidence leads there.

1 Like

Do they not realize that this also effects gameplay? Imagine a corpse blocking a doorway. They would just become unnecessary obstacles.

1 Like

Just as there’s no guarantee that it was used to censor T-bagging, there’s also no guarantee it wasn’t. Arguing with people and saying it wasn’t intentional is just as bad as the people claiming it definitely was intentional.

Fact of the matter is that it’s an issue. Dying and blocking doorways is a huge problem and will definitely cause more complaints than T-bagging did. We need to be addressing the problems with this change rather than trying to justify/condemn it, or yelling at each other for that matter. C’mon people.

Nope it has been confirmed: Possible Ana sleep bug with hitboxes blocking movement - #8 by MattWhited-1216

3 Likes

I’m glad you think that’s the most dramatic conclusion possible lol.

Listen I know everyone on these forums hate me, but you can just ignore me when you see my stupid comments, ya know?

:roll_eyes: Projection much.

If you don’t want people to respond you on the forums, then maybe you shouldn’t post on it.

1 Like

I’ll mentally self harm if I want to! This is 'Murica!

1 Like

It’s the BPD mentality! I can’t help it. I need to feel alive!!!

Edit: Loving those passive aggressive likes to prove my point. I’ve already been silenced for six days, pretty sure you can just flag my replies if you want to and I’ll be outta here lol.

All right, if it’s because of your BPD then maybe you should look up DBT and get some perspective that maybe what you are saying isn’t appropriate for the forums.

I haven’t liked anything of yours… what are you actually talking about.

1 Like

There’s nothing passive aggressive about it. You’re being inappropriate.

1 Like

Is there actually any evidence showing that the reason for the change was specifically to prevent tbagging?

Because if they only implemented it for sleeping targets (and not dead players) then they’re missing like 95% of tbagging cases. Would seem like a pretty silly thing to waste time doing.

Seems far more likely that it would simply be a bug in the collision system.

2 Likes

Lmao! I love being bullied! Anyway DBT works but are mentally ill people not allowed to use the forums? I want to comment here without being bullied. :confused:

Anyway someone flagged my post so thanks for that. Idk how much it takes to get banned from the forums though.

You don’t have to like the change, certainly, but this statement is absurd. Nothing about this somehow prevents Ana from doing the normal stuff just because she can’t stand inside their hitbox. You can still combo a sleeping target standing half a foot away from their head literally just as easily as you could otherwise.

Lol people are complaining about bagging?

Oh well, crouching NEAR the body will convey the message I suppose :grinning:

All these people straight up believing this was an intentional change to censor tbagging are hilarious.

1 Like

Might be a bug. Is this hitbox collision change mentioned in the patch notes?

Oh great.
Now how else am I gonna taunt at the enemy?
It’s not like we have a match chat or something.

…oh wait.

Edit:
tbh. It doesn’t matter if tbag is removed since we can just say ez game and see reactions.
It’s easy to see how reactive this community can get from taunts or childish banter.