Did they just make moira...easier?

Nah, this barely changes anything about her, no matter the rank. If you use Fade during Ult you lose the heal/damage and put Fade on cooldown. Making yourself easier to kill after Ult. Lingering healing revert is amazing and what she NEEDED.

17 Likes

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss queeeeeeen

1 Like

actual clown patch notes

6 Likes

i just said im fine with them buffing her…its the matter in which they do so that bothers me

3 Likes

well heh thats cool since i play moira. now i can fade out of coal when im in a sticky situation… before it was like oh crap im dead

still as moira the thing that kills me most in coal is rein shatter. i swear that dude always saves that for me when im moira :wink:

2 Likes

They’re not out out yet, but they did put them up on the announcements page as a preview:

3 Likes

Eh, I believe she is the worst, but this buff in particular seems pretty lame. Especially after the red light, green light orb control.

6 Likes

I know I’m a biased Tracer main, but the first thing I thought of when reading this was: “Lol Great, another Pulse Bomb escape card.”

That was the best time to PB a Moira, and now… ;_;

4 Likes

She’s going from 50% to 40% movement speed buff during coal though

Lingering heal was increased though from 2 - 3 seconds

1 Like

what dam well i guess there has to be a trade-off

Its not that they are buffing her, its the way they are doing it

Moira is already easy and shallow enough

6 Likes

It was a balanced trade though. While coaling she’ll be easier to shoot. Plus, you’ll be able to threaten her out of her ult… which is… not as good as killing her but yknow can still stop coal

1 Like

meh…itll be up again by the time coal finishes…

meh…youll cover more ground than you ever did now with the fade

anyway…just to be clear…i dont care if they buff her…its just how they do it…theres a bajillion other ways they could buff her…how they approach that hero has always bothered me…

2 Likes

Yes, yes they did. smh she honestly needs to be removed until she gets reworked

She’s literally slower during coal now though too by 10% so :man_shrugging:

This is literally not the worst in the world.

1 Like

Good, Moira was considered the worst support

4 Likes

Moira suffers because she has no utility, period. Her heals, damage, and survivability are already good and already easy to pick up. Improving that will do absolutely nothing to actually help her until she hits a breaking point of being considered OP, and then they consequently nerf her into the ground and she’s still bad. This is not a win for Moira mains who want to see her jump up in use at higher ranks.

6 Likes

it wasnt because shes too hard to play…hell thats a big part of why shes weak…they keep her numbers low because of how easy it is to actually obtain them relative to everyone else…

instead of changing that dynamic they just keep going deeper in that direction…(moira community being adverse to actual change doesnt help either)

1 Like

Who cares if there are easy heroes? you aren’t a pro player and never will be. It’s just a game.

17 Likes

They nerfed her mobility so they sort of made it easier for you to hit her during her ultimate. But at least now she can self cleanse and reposition to better places.

1 Like