Did Dafran just aimbot glitch out?

My friends, here is another interesting clip to watch from Dafran. `https://clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureHealthyDinosaurCorgiDerp

My friends, I am sorry that sometimes the truth reveal itself in the ugliest of way

I have made mentions of this at least 10 time on this forum board that many major streamer are using very high grade flick bot and yet nobody is notice. I have a list of them, some of the name would make you fall out of your chair and you may even attack me saying it cannot be true. It is true.

This person is not the only one.

1 Like

no youā€™re just mad theyā€™re better than you

2 Likes

Many pro football player, baseball player, olympians are the best in the world athletes, yet are still caught cheating only years after doing this (Lance Armstrong) despite there is being anti-drug measure. Yet you are believing that these pro streamer are not cheating even when there is more than one click of evidence.

I will pray for you.

heā€™s streaming, not competing so what would it do being that 0.5% better than he already is?

itā€™s not like he has to win the next tournament or leave the sport or something

and on top of it those streamers are BROADCASTING it to hundreds or in his case thousands of people. and especially dafran is not watched because heā€™s good at the game, itā€™s his persona people tune in for

low quality bait that wasnt really even bait with bottom tier brain people

3 Likes

Dafran is this good at aiming in every aim game Iā€™ve seen him play. I mean, unless he uses the same exact aimbot for Realm Royale, on stage on Overwatch League, on Overwatch on stream, and on every other game heā€™s ever played, I donā€™t see it. The sombra clip you posted was him aiming at nothing. if it was a lock, it wouldā€™ve tracked back to the dva, but it didnā€™t do that. He just turned around and shot. Iā€™ve done that. I shoot randomly all the time. Everyone shoots randomly all the time. As much as heā€™s streamed, you would think there would be more obvious evidence if he was actually aimbotting.

Lmao this clip made it to freshnuts

oh my god bro. I knew the forums lacked knowledge, but to be so ignorant you think dafran messing with his stream by flicking and shooting at a spot where nobody was at body shot level you cannot be serious.

he trolled.

you can literally see that reaper was nobody near where he flicked.

but youll all swear you should be at a higher rank and you understand the game.

youll swear it.

2 Likes

They lack the critical information pepelaugh

(post deleted by author)

Look how many posts in this thread are from cheater apologists and cheater sympathizers. ā€˜Go easy on him guys, heā€™s one of our beloved streamers!ā€™ Overwatch players have no idea what real competition is. They have no idea what they are actually doing in Competitive Play which is systematically handicapped:

ā€¦ Oh boy

Mhz is the most dedicated troll on the ow forums

1 Like

The clip from the OP looked like Dafran joking. But this Sombra clip actually looks like legit evidence. He doesnā€™t just turn around and shoot at nothing. He was shooting at the Diva, and after teleporting he flicks through the wall to where the Diva was. Watch it again and youā€™ll notice it.

The dva isnā€™t where he turns and shoots though. She would be more to his left.

1. Itā€™s pretty absurd to be having this conversation about exactly where the Diva is since we donā€™t have the replay and canā€™t see her location through the wall

2. She changed direction as he translocated, meaning she would be moving to his right when heā€™s aiming at her at the end.

He was aiming just short of the ramp, though, when he turns around. I canā€™t see any way dva couldā€™ve gotten there in the same amount of time it takes for dafran to aim there. Just doesnā€™t seem convincing, especially just by itself.

Out of curiousity, what would be convincing to you? What is the standard that needs to be met for you to be suspicious?

Wired > wirelessā€¦ period

its not 5 years ago.