Did Dafran just aimbot glitch out?

Take some classes… you will understand why…

Oh yeah which classes are going to tell you todays wireless mice are lacking compared to their wired counterparts? If a class taught you that it was probably years ago or taught by someone old.

It was like this 5 years ago its not the same today. You could just use google for this or read a few reviews ect. Todays wireless mice are every bit as good as wired. Gpro wired vs wireless is virtually indistinguishable. Use the google old man!

regardless the conversation about wired vs wireless mice isnt really the topic in the thread

1 Like

Someone with cheats for this game needs to check out whether this happens to them too. It’s pretty odd, but I doubt he’s cheating still it’s strange. I remember a while ago on cache flusha’s cheat bugged out on a spot through a wall similar to this. It was proven to reoccur when other cheaters tried it. Someone should look into this and see whether it happens for them too.

That’s a myth. There is 0 difference between the 2 other than the wire itself

Wireless is significantly better

Im having flashbacks of people arguing “discrete Sound Blaster > On-board Realtek…period”

The real game here is to guess which one of these accounts replying is actually Dafran.

1 Like

Yes, because people dont joke about doing things that are wrong, but then later you find out that they were actually doing what they were joking about and now its not so funny

More than a couple clips that don’t look like aimbotting.

I’m gonna link you a VoD of a guy we thought was cheating against us in Tespa. I want to see if you can even spot it or not

2 Likes

Well we can now read Overwatch Memory. The average kid/gamer would not know what that means.

Dafran brings in money for Overwatch, he needs to be the best of the best some how. This is his job and life, just like sports players they will do anything to keep their position.

There has been an increase of abusers who buy such tools to help them be better at Games. I see people in Gold who are just as good as Dafran on Fresh Accounts.

People call them out and say they cheat because they are unknown. If they where top 500 for the last 3 years then its all ok. Come on…

People will always back someone they follow and love same for the games they play.

So in the end let them be the sheep.

Yes exactly and cheating would destroy his career and he would stop making money. Like dude, use the brain, he is streaming all the time so peopke would see him cheating every day, he did it on purpose.

But dafran isnt gold lol, thats the point.

He’s pretty clearly trolling. Anyone who aimbots successfully for years isn’t in the habit of toggling it on in won fights. Additionally you’d think any hack that screws up so obviously would end up creating a mountain of evidence over the ridiculous number of hours Dafran has clocked on screen. And no enemy was where he flicked. So altogether there’s nothing that makes aimbotting remotely likely in that clip. Nice trolling by him I suppose. He’s also a little immune to accusations because he’s insane at every game he touches, did well in LAN settings, and has pretty inhuman reaction time (Google the video for it it’s kinda unreal). He’s also been accused of cheating for virtually his entire career so early on he always got watched like a hawk and yet pro consensus was always that he just had godly tracking.

That said the DVA clip was legitimately sus. It’s such a strange flick especially being downwards and it’s basically exactly where she was in hanger. Him totally ignoring it is kind out of character too. I’d need to see way more clips like that to really think there’s any chance he’s botting though. With the amount of hours he puts in you’d have a massive amount of examples if his hacks were busted like this. For the DVA one I think it’s more reasonable to assume something strange happened once in thousands of hours of gameplay than that he chronically aimbots but it’s only ever messed up once. I think that’s a more rational take tbh.

1 Like

What does this have to do with Dafran? I don’t know this guy, he looks like he’s botting (might not be, idc), why is this relevant to whether or not Dafran aimbots?

He is not, it was said several times already that he was just trolling. End of story.

I don’t think he was aimbotting. People here do and seem to want to prove it to me. I don’t get it.

It is not maybe my friend, it is fact. I am seeing so many questionable time, the big problem is people are so ignorant they cannot see it.

There are many time I see him pre aim through walls, but at 3:25 he is attacking moira, he kill her and immediately it is locking onto a lucio who is moving in different direction before he has enough time to react.

You are not use the brain. People are watch him because he is top player, he is top player because he is doing this all the time so he must keep doing it or he would fall to GM, maybe Master.

Also, I can watch him on any day and see that it is artificial on ~30% of his aim or more yet nobody is noticing. The cheat is designed to be so good that only few people can tell. You are in the dark.

He is not in the habit, he made a mistake and hit wrong button.

Yes, he hit wrong button once in a thousand of hours and it aimed through wall.

If people are caught cheating on streaming service they just need to say “I am trolling” and it is forgiven.

The online gaming is over, cheaters are now defended by public, they are not banned, they are celebrated. Top ranks are flooded with cheater. It is pathetic and prayer cannot save it now.

2 Likes

No, he is top because he is one of the best ow players in world. Take away your tinfoil hat.

3 Likes

But, your list is no proof.

Because I wanted to see if you could even spot an aimbot.

Spoiler: That guy 100% was cheating and Tespa confirmed it and banned him

2 Likes

Imagine thinking someone would risk their career