Did Dafran just aimbot glitch out?

He tries playing it off, but this video is great.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

23 Likes

thats actually depressing :frowning:

6 Likes

Yep, targetted someone through a double layer wall, then locked the reaper in view after that.

This is why do dont idolize supposed “Pro Streamers” and try to mimic them or get coached by them.

26 Likes

This is so gross. I would give anything to have half his skills and he goes and uses cheats. Just why?

13 Likes

Pressure of consistency/streaming, I imagine.

1 Like

He was called out a long time ago.

OWL is BS.

24 Likes

And the Dev say their are no cheaters in the game… LOL!!!

10 Likes

Where have they ever said that? No system is unhackable, the developers aren’t idiots. But not everything is a cheat - the vast majority of the time it’s you overestimating your own skills and / or being unable to imagine someone with skills far exceeding your own.

15 Likes

Welp hes honest about it. He either panicked flicked out of being reactionary/too much caffeine or used toggles idk

3 Likes

You’re either playing us, or you got played, lol. He knows how aimbots look and he fooled you. He jokes around a lot about having his aimbot “break.”

52 Likes

Yea I don’t think this is enough proof to say he’s aim locking, but in perspective top ten players, have incredible games sense. And dafran trolls a lot, he know what he’s doing (creating content)

13 Likes

you all drink the “Pro Streamer” Kool-aid way too much. I dont care how good a “Pro” might be, or what you think that a Pro may never touch a cheat. That was definitely not a trolling moment for content. The aimbot flicked to someone behind 2 walls and flicked back on top of the reaper perfect center of his head.

6 Likes

I know pros can cheat better than most. I’ve seen contenders footage of someone using an aimbot. This is most likely just Dafran trolling about his ongoing joke of “having an aimbot.”

30 Likes

Dafran=Troll. I refuse to be baited.

24 Likes

Bro dafran is def trolling, he literally has a rep for god aim. He would’ve been expose awhile ago. He’s just bored and trolling.

13 Likes

May be he is using wireless mouse? My mouse does that when its low charge or has dust on the sensor glass.

3 Likes

lmfao hes not actually cheating, his mouse probably glitched out, wireless mice do it all the time and no pro uses wired anymore.

2 Likes

People like you are on the forums always underplaying how many players cheat in this game.

Even now you attempt to derail the thread about an obvious cheater to help Blizz save some face.

1 Like

Sure. Pro streamer using wireless mouse. lmao

5 Likes

wanna increase your viewcount as already known streammer?
Act like you’re using hacks
wait for it
wait for it
…
profit!

16 Likes