Did Dafran just aimbot glitch out?

Dafran is this good at aiming in every aim game I’ve seen him play. I mean, unless he uses the same exact aimbot for Realm Royale, on stage on Overwatch League, on Overwatch on stream, and on every other game he’s ever played, I don’t see it. The sombra clip you posted was him aiming at nothing. if it was a lock, it would’ve tracked back to the dva, but it didn’t do that. He just turned around and shot. I’ve done that. I shoot randomly all the time. Everyone shoots randomly all the time. As much as he’s streamed, you would think there would be more obvious evidence if he was actually aimbotting.

Lmao this clip made it to freshnuts

oh my god bro. I knew the forums lacked knowledge, but to be so ignorant you think dafran messing with his stream by flicking and shooting at a spot where nobody was at body shot level you cannot be serious.

he trolled.

you can literally see that reaper was nobody near where he flicked.

but youll all swear you should be at a higher rank and you understand the game.

youll swear it.

2 Likes

They lack the critical information pepelaugh

(post deleted by author)

Look how many posts in this thread are from cheater apologists and cheater sympathizers. ‘Go easy on him guys, he’s one of our beloved streamers!’ Overwatch players have no idea what real competition is. They have no idea what they are actually doing in Competitive Play which is systematically handicapped:

… Oh boy

Mhz is the most dedicated troll on the ow forums

1 Like

The clip from the OP looked like Dafran joking. But this Sombra clip actually looks like legit evidence. He doesn’t just turn around and shoot at nothing. He was shooting at the Diva, and after teleporting he flicks through the wall to where the Diva was. Watch it again and you’ll notice it.

The dva isn’t where he turns and shoots though. She would be more to his left.

1. It’s pretty absurd to be having this conversation about exactly where the Diva is since we don’t have the replay and can’t see her location through the wall

2. She changed direction as he translocated, meaning she would be moving to his right when he’s aiming at her at the end.

He was aiming just short of the ramp, though, when he turns around. I can’t see any way dva could’ve gotten there in the same amount of time it takes for dafran to aim there. Just doesn’t seem convincing, especially just by itself.

Out of curiousity, what would be convincing to you? What is the standard that needs to be met for you to be suspicious?

Wired > wireless… period

its not 5 years ago.

Take some classes… you will understand why…

Oh yeah which classes are going to tell you todays wireless mice are lacking compared to their wired counterparts? If a class taught you that it was probably years ago or taught by someone old.

It was like this 5 years ago its not the same today. You could just use google for this or read a few reviews ect. Todays wireless mice are every bit as good as wired. Gpro wired vs wireless is virtually indistinguishable. Use the google old man!

regardless the conversation about wired vs wireless mice isnt really the topic in the thread

1 Like

Someone with cheats for this game needs to check out whether this happens to them too. It’s pretty odd, but I doubt he’s cheating still it’s strange. I remember a while ago on cache flusha’s cheat bugged out on a spot through a wall similar to this. It was proven to reoccur when other cheaters tried it. Someone should look into this and see whether it happens for them too.

That’s a myth. There is 0 difference between the 2 other than the wire itself

Wireless is significantly better

Im having flashbacks of people arguing “discrete Sound Blaster > On-board Realtek…period”