Developer Update Video - Role Queue/2-2-2 lock

Noooooooooooooo muh freedom :frowning:
I liked original overwatch best, people are a bunch a crying pansies.

This is for the best…

Now they just need to fix the stutter/lag spike bug introduced in v1.38 everytime chat logs or voicelines get spammed… game is currently unplayable.

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t really care about role 2-2-2 that much. But they need to have a BIG balance patch revert a lot of nerfs and buffs on characters that were made deal/weaken goats. D.va specifically.

1 Like

why in QP though? confusing to say the least…especially if they felt the need to add the current one into arcade… also where is it going…a new slot? replace something else? (god help them if they touch MH :rage:)

Here you go

this is good common sense. i cant wait.

They’re putting casual QP in arcade.

Meets everyone half way.

5 Likes

Since I am gracious in defeat:

Congratulations, forced 2/2/2’ers, I hope you got what you’re looking for.

I’m surprised that they planned to do them at the same time. Thought for sure there would be a gap like with 1HL.

That said even casual players will benefit from a structured QP.

Oof those sledgehammer nerfs to brig tho

Also orisa nerf :sob:

It’ll likely be like No Limits, it’ll only stick around if people play it.

Well if classic quick play is always in arcade should be fine

Well there is Quickplay Classic, so no one can complain about this.

4 Likes

This is the best thing to come to Overwatch

Then play it in Arcade

1 Like

I wonder if Quickplay Classic will be permanent in Arcade.

Because No Limits wasn’t permanent and it was there to represent the old hero stacking Quickplay from launch.

1 Like

A lot of this stuff looks like it was thought of internally and some were actually ideas the community thought up of. Either they combined their ideas with others or they REALLY thought about this.

Regardless, this will definitely change the flow of the game, still can get stomped though.

Hey that’s awesome,QP classic in arcade mode with the lootboxes as incentive. Think it turned out alright.

2 Likes

Oh snap I didn’t even think of that