Dev update today?

I mean the ptr patch. Whatever he is hyped about isn’t coming today

That sucks…

Did he give a firm confirmation of some sort? Remember that Emongg is not a representative of Blizzard themselves (just as I am not).

He seemed pretty serious when talking to Jayne on stream. Check his VOD from yesterday at 3:04:00

I would point out that OverWatch did just have a timed Twitter post… But it’s to make these adorable Pachamari lanterns.

I think we can all exhale for a little bit.

1 Like

I think they will align it with the PTR patch (since the new feature will probably be there)

PC players do you have the patch? I find it odd that console has it but haven’t seen confirmation from PC yet. Test out high noon in the range.

1 Like

Been restarting the launcher as well as checking for updates repetetively but there’s still no update.

We didn’t have an update either, it just went live without updating. Like I said try the high noon change in training range.

Fortify is 10 seconds on console right now, so PS4 is 100% updated

1 Like

AWW you shouldn’t have :blush:

Oh damn right, that makes sense…my bad.

EDIT: So, yes, I can confirm PC players have gotten it as well.

1 Like

I hope the update video is well worth it. I’m currently just waiting for Season 4 of Apex Legends. Even that game is going down hill sadly.

Overwatch still has hope but OW2 is near the end of the year.

Good stuff thanks my man

1 Like

Hey everyone, the updates from the PTR last week, just went live. No additional features, but they did not roll out all of McCree’s changes.

With last week’s patch going live today, expect the Dev update and PTR most likely tomorrow or Thursday.

1 Like

Here we got the official confirmation that it’s not coming today.
My guess is thursday.

1 Like

Which changes are Live/still on PTR? Patch Notes arent updated yet.

no 250 hp McCree? cmon…

Patch notes are posted here in the Announcements forum. Some changes for McCree, Orisa and Sigma were reverted or partly reverted.

1 Like

Though a developer update is confirmed for this week we do not know what day or time to expect it. My best suggestion is follow the @playoverwatch Twitter, and subscribe to the Playoverwatch Youtube Channel for immediate updates on the developers posts first hand.