Dev update today?

Is it coming today or another day this week?

4 Likes

we dont knew. atleast before or on friday. but i will not be suprised if it was today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. i will put my money on today tho.

2 Likes

I’ll say tomorrow, Thursday or Friday… OR NOW (ok no but I wish)

if it was today, I bet we would have gotten it by now (tho I think the last dev update for the role queue announcement was 1 pm central time)

My guess would be Thursday. Although, sometimes they do the dev updates later in the day so we may see one in the next few hours if they plan to do it today.

I wish they stopped stalling…

ehh im betting we’re getting one in one hour

1 Like

Today or Thursday. The usual update release dates.

3 Likes

As long as the new content is good, I’m fine with waiting.

most of the time when we get a dev update it comes with a update on ptr or live. and updates are normaly around 8pm cest.

Maybe today, but sometime for sure this week. Any PTR updates usually come on Thursdays though.

1 Like

i’d agree with that when the update doesn’t launch with an event. if it were to be launched with an event, id bet a PTR update would hit on a Tuesday (except for lunar new year, which comes on Thursdays. this one being no different)

Jeff decreed all major updates will happen on a Tuesday’s or a Thursday (mainly Tuesday’s). Jeff also said on the forums a developer update is coming towards the end of the month. This leads me to believe next Tuesday but Thursday is also possible. Tbh it might be next Wednesday since the event is ending on that day making it the perfect time to have a major update.

Live patches are typically Tuesdays.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info :). So your saying the ptr will have the “big update” first? I thought it was going to be released with the patch. Am I just confusing the information?

maybe u oughta investigate if one is dropping today or Thursday?

Any feature changes, new heroes, or new maps are typically tested on the PTR. Again PTRs typically hit on Thursdays but if it gives you any sense of hype, consider the fact that last Thursday we had a PTR update, but it was not a full feature update, (The PTR still lists as patch 1.44). So there is a possible chance they may be off schedule this week.

1 Like

Thanks!!! Your awesome :).

Something like this I’m not going to be able to find out immediately. I will know when a new patch comes out just as soon as you guys will.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I have one more question. Do you have any idea if it’s going to be announced in the developer update?