Dear admins: 2 posts unpinned?

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a complaining post. This is just a post that wants an answer to a question. This is also mainly directed at admins. But enough with the disclaimer sit back in your chair and relax while reading this 4 page long SA (Its like a 4 line post don’t worry)

Recently 2 pinned posts got unpinned the forum HTML guide and overmoji café which where both very popular nobody knows the reason to this. I might sound angry about it but I’m not I just want an answer. Can any of you think of an answer? Thanks for taking your time to read this and have a Dunktastic day!

34 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. The only reason I noticed was because I have them bookmarked.

5 Likes

The “Stickies section” at the top of the forum looks so weirdly empty/forlorn to me now. :frowning:

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m so used to there being 2 other lively posts!

1 Like

We need the cafe back!

1 Like

I don’t mind if my thread doesn’t get pinned again if they don’t want to but the forum HTML Tutorial was just so gooood (well I still have it bookmarked but still xD)

13 Likes

You got a point there was no reason for them to remove the HTML guide.

3 Likes

R.I.P the café.

Cause of death: Unpin & Forget combo.

“Let’s hope… [Sniff] Let’s hope we can revive the café! [Raising fist in air] We’ll come back stronger… [Sniff] Stronger than ever!!” - Random café person.

“They have their Discord, and probably have a shortcut to the café, so why really care? I mean, sure, new people won’t be able to see the emojis and yeah, that’s a problem, but still… Everything dies, including internet cafés.” - Random non-café person.

“[Loud crying]” - Café ultrafan.

“Why are you recording me?” - Random unknowing person.

“[Dab] [Dab] DAB! [Dab] ON! [Dab] THEM! [Dab] HATERS!!! [Dab] [Dab] [Dab] [DAB]” - Random dabbing person.

" あなたが話しているこの「カフェ」とは何ですか?" - Random Japanese person.

“WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT??!! THEY RUINED MY HOME!! MY SAFE SPACE!!” - Random angered fan

10 Likes

Lots of perspectives XD

1 Like

I assume it’s new year cleaning

1 Like

The emojis and the html need to be put in the USE FOR LATER box

wait I swear Ivan made that post

wait where did he go??

he isn’t even on discord

waaaiiiit a minute

did you change your name? bc that one sounds vaguely familiar

Probably for the simplest of reasons: It’s their forums and they can do whatever they want with it. In my case, they frequently have.

Theres that one guy… Isnt there? I put a disclaimer at the start literally not wanting everyone to say “They can do whatever they want” not once in this post did I say they couldn’t I was just saying if there is a reason I’d just like to know because I’m nosey

1 Like

How funny would it be if they stickied this post?

Activision doesn’t like this kinda stuff . Mods probably got new rules to follow now that blizzard is just a name and nothing more.

2 Likes

Yap I am Ivan.

I changed to Haychii xD

Hay - from “Hayai”=fast
Chi - from Chi. I guess you know what it is :thinking:

Then two ii because it’s cute (literally from Kawaii)
I made this nickname for a female character in an MMORPG (gender locked so it had to be a female)
I ended up really liking it so why not xD

3 Likes

I like it

its a good name

1 Like

So they were unpinned… Thought it was just something wrong on my end.
Well that sucks; those were two of my favorite threads and they were so conveniently located.

3 Likes

Agreed