The overmoji café: re

Why’d this get unpinned?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Forum HTML Tutorial also got unpinned and that thread was so useful!

6 Likes

Question, what is everyones new year’s resolution, i don’t usually do the whole new year’s resolution thing but my new year’s resolution will be to finally get around to watching or reading all of boku no hero academia before the end of 2019.

Or before season 4 comes out, i keep holding it off for some reason and usually end up getting other anime, manga or even light novels so that will be my goal for 2019.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t have a resolution, actually I am afraid of 2019 so I just want it to go fast.

1 Like

You have no idea how happy I am to know that my effort on updating the title everyday was noticed ^^

3 Likes

Dear admins: 2 posts unpinned? Made this to raise the awareness that this got unpinned (I also made it so I could find out an answer)

3 Likes

Why was this unpinned?

1 Like

Well we’re about to find out

2 Likes

I want to get it to the top so an admin can see it

3 Likes

I’ll post a reply for you.

1 Like

I mean, there are more important threads than this, they have a right to unpin it if they want to. :man_shrugging:

I never made it to say they couldn’t I just want the reason to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody is sure, the Forum HTML Toturial was also unpinned.

Maybe a bug?

I kinda disagree so

2 Likes

Complete innocent question, are you Brazilian?

1 Like

why was this even pinned in the fist place

Well you aren’t trust level 3 so you won’t find any use here except if you want to chat :thinking:

1 Like

The Forum HTML and Overmoji Cafe are nice threads, but they don’t really apply to everyone, not everyone can make a good use out of the Emoji’s in this thread, not everyone cares about HTML codes and if they do they can just search for the thread, same with this one. If they have other threads that they think are more important then maybe they wanted to clean out some of the others that weren’t made by them.

The only logical reason would be them not thinking it’s important enough to keep pinned up there with their threads, no bug is going to have a thread “unpin” itself.

Also, to answer your question, No, I’m not Brazilian.

You didn’t answer my question rip

1 Like

R.I.P the café.

Cause of death: Unpin & Forget combo.

“Let’s hope… [Sniff] Let’s hope we can revive the café! [Raising fist in air] We’ll come back stronger… [Sniff] Stronger than ever!!” - Random café person.

“They have their Discord, and probably have a shortcut to the café, so why really care? I mean, sure, new people won’t be able to see the emojis and yeah, that’s a problem, but still… Everything dies, including internet cafés.” - Random non-café person.

“[Loud crying]” - Café ultrafan.

“Why are you recording me?” - Random unknowing person.

“[Dab] [Dab] DAB! [Dab] ON! [Dab] THEM! [Dab] HATERS!!! [Dab] [Dab] [Dab] [DAB]” - Random dabbing person.

" あなたが話しているこの「カフェ」とは何ですか?" - Random Japanese person.

“WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT??!! THEY RUINED MY HOME!! MY SAFE SPACE!!” - Random angered fan

“Uh, hi? What? Am I supposed to say something about a “café”? What? Uh-” - Oops

5 Likes

Also, lots of this stuff in both threads are only really benefited by Lvl 3 Users, this is just a guess but there’s probably only about 25% of the forum users that are Lvl 3, so the only use they get out of these threads is “chatting”, combine that with the threads not being a major thing to have to know, it’s not really important enough to have to be pinned at the front page of the forum posts.

1 Like