D.Va is absolutely overnerfed

They still need to make a K-Pop band with her. So Blizz still needs her for the money. :joy:

The armour change was also a nerf that affected her

And the reaper buffs made her bad in lower ranks

16 and still waiting on that healing buff. D.Vas mech is literally less durable than the arcade machines in Hanamura. she needs her survavability back, she has become a tank in size only.

8 Likes

I bet K-pop D.va will be All Star skin

1 Like

I don’t think you know what moaning means… Because you used it horribly here.

Yep. That and she already has a massive hit box & crit box so she’s super easy to melt.

It will have a Funko Pop and a Figurine too. lol!

and it costs 100 dollars
I mean skin

1 Like

Its another case of blizzard nerfing for the top 1%

Ive never had problems with dvas in plat/diamond but also do work with her when i play her. She was definitely fine for MOST ranks

I keep hearing this and yet its her tanking ability that is being nerfed not her dps

8 Likes

Exactly, you are kinda forced to act like DPS

Her ult charge rate dropped like a rock when she lost base healing

1 Like

Because her tanking ability is the over powered ability :slight_smile: that’s why I suggest playing her that way.

The biggest difference between a gold and a master dva is the defensive play making from the master dva

You just wait till she uses it, then you have a 2 second window to throw your ult.
It’s really not that hard.

The reason Gold DVa’s tend to play more aggressively is because Gold DPS (generally the ranged ones) don’t always do what they need to do, and DVa can compensate easily with her mobility. she ends up in the Enforcer role more than she needs to be.

2 Likes

A hero who literally dictates meta and have been part of them since season 2 doesn’t need buffs.

She have been OP and extremely easy to play for so long that doesn’t need any compensation., D.va is the only hero in the game that can negate ultimates so easily.

1 Like

She has not dictated a single meta

8 Likes

Mercy doesn’t need a buff. It’s Ana that needs a big nerf to be brought down in line with the rest of the supports, not the other way around.

How? All you have to do is pay attention to her and bait it out.

Dive
Quadtank
Doats
Goats

She enables characters for creating metas, is no coincidence that no matter what she almost always has a secure spot .

Thats the reason why she is the most picked and played hero in the OWL.

Existed before she joined it. Created by the Winston/Tracer synergy.

Is an evolution of Triple Tank, due to D.Va finally being buffed to viability. It wasn’t the meta though, TriTank was vastly played more.

GOATs with a different main tank.

Created by supports and their synergy with tanks, added to the burst damage powercreep forcing off squishies.

D.Va hasn’t created or enforced any meta.

5 Likes