D.Va is absolutely overnerfed

D.va and the Lindholms need some compensation ASAP

Which is quite ridiculous.

A standard melee does 30 damage, but a huge Meka flying into you 10?

5 Likes

Fake.

Go and play Winston without D.va or any dive comp without her. Dive was good because DM allowed Winston to survive after his shield broke

Thanks for proving my point.

Why we didnt get a triple support Meta before? When Mercy was OP? Because brigitte without additional defense ( DM ) could die instantly while diving with Lucio.

D.va hace been always a problem and gonna be until DM gets away from the game

They think a character who can do everything except heal should be able to ;

Have 2 lifes ( 750hp)
Be able to burst any 250hp hero in one combo
Disrupt alone and be able to solo tank
An ultimate that can cause an instant team wipe alone
Have the best vertical/ horizontal mobility on low couldown
A defensive tool that can be flick and negate almost everything including ultimates .

And plus being the most picked hero in OW and OWL ( the most viable in tournaments so far ) shouldn’t be balanced lol.

Is like the Mercy moth apocalypse on denied.

Winston outpicked D.Va in pro play and anything above the “Too many Snipers” levels of Ladder for roughly the entire first half/half a year of dive. So yes, it can be done, and was done for a decent while to boot.

Except again, she’s swapped out of GOATS for such amazing powerhouses as Mei and Sombra, so clearly the 250hp+500hp shield and regenerating health healer doesn’t need protecting that badly.

4 Likes

Dva R.I.P.
It was fun to push the enemy and to be aggressive as hell with her.

The visual change to dm is technically a nerf as well since it gives more visual info to the enemy.

Even with those “huge” nerfs… she is still one of the best tanks…Those nerfs arent enough at all. In generall tanks are doing to much damage… you just cant have dmg output like a pure dps while having 3times the HP of a dps. They didnt learn from WoW in that regard.

Goats is hardly dva defined. She is literally the most swapped out of it for different variants

Og dive was zen lucio, Winston zarya and tracer genji. Yall whined till dva got reworked and that pushed her into dive.

Quad tank uses 3 other tanks besides her like…
She fits into these comps, she doesn’t define them

8 Likes

Fake ? Check meta reports of the first half of 2017. Dive was either Winston/Zarya or Winston with three DPS. D.Va joined later.

It doesn’t prove your point at all. Ana was the sole reason for Triple Tank and Quad Tank.
Quad Tank only started when D.Va became viable because literally all the tanks that weren’t in TriTank were trash tier. If Winston had been viable, he’d have been in Quad Tank.

Triple supports started when Hanzo was busted, during GravDragon.
May 2018:

It didn’t happen before because it wasn’t needed (when Ana or Mercy were busted), or counterproductive (Dive doesn’t allow one less damage dealer, whether it’s the off-tank or a DPS).

She can’t.

She can’t, and solo-tanking as D.Va is straight impossible.

Genji’s passive is better…

Rein’s shield can also be flicked (more than DM since it has no cooldown) and blocks more abilities and ultimates.

Said ultimate is one of the worst at killing in the game.

7 Likes

Like… Why wouldn’t she be in quad tank. There’s three off tanks. Lmao.

6 Likes

And during the peak of goats she was behind rein and zarya on every step of the ladder in pickrates and win rates

8 Likes

I’m scared for D.va :sob:

If you are getting hit by that ultimate alone, then the problem may not be the ult.

5 Likes

You probably said this the last time she was nerfed.

I feel like we need to wait and see where she falls. We’re talking about a hero that was meta for a majority of overwatch’s life. Let’s just wait and see with her.

1 Like

How about… No? That would be great.

1 Like

Even the new matrix animation is a nerf because now you can actually see when she’s holding it up

I mean, yes, it is… but at the same time I’m all about good visuals. I don’t mind this as much, because it used to be pretty difficult to see at times (at least comparatively).

1 Like

…you could read the patch notes. That might shed some light on what they did.

1 Like