Cyberdevil Widowmaker Player Icon Bundle?

Is this supposed to be a part of the Cyberdevil bundle? It does not unlock when purchasing the Cyberdevil bundle currently (like 5 minutes ago as of writing this). Maybe it will be unlocked later for those who have already purchased the bundle or something?

10 Likes

Same problem here, bought the bundle. Didn’t receive the icon :frowning:

4 Likes

Ya I haven’t got it either man wtf

5 Likes

Same problem, it’s unlucky bug

2 Likes

Just received reply from support, they said “go write to dev forum so it could be fixed for all”

2 Likes

Same here, got bundle but no icon :frowning: Can this be fixed?

1 Like

Where is the dev. Forum? Does anyone know?

1 Like

Yea was looking for my OWL rewards and noticed that the icon was locked even though I bought the bundle.

1 Like

Just checked again. It is not yet unlocked.

I checked as well, not unlocked for me. :frowning:

Same here. Noticed it last week and hasn’t been dealt with before it leaves the shop :worried:

Same, sadge :c Really hope we’ll get it retroactively

Up! still no icon, can this be fixed? There was no option to buy/get it.

Same issue here, got the Cyberdevil bundle but no icon. Really hope we get it.

I also bought the Widowmaker Cyberdevil bundle but didn’t receive the icon :frowning:

Same here, paid money but still no cyberdevil icon…

Bought the bundle when it was available but also haven’t gotten it. You’d think they’d make it clear it’d come with the bundle, but it only showed the skin, spray and gun charm. But then it’d be weird if they decided to sell it by itself in the shop. So what the heck is going on with it?

1 Like

Noticed this today as well, got the bundle but the Icon didn’t unlock…

1 Like

Guys, anyone got this? Or did anyone notice Widow Cyberdevil icon in the store?

Still not sure if it’s intentional that we didn’t receive this or not. Some people are saying they don’t get Name Cards or Player Icons with the Olympus skins too.