Custom Legendary Bots V10 (300 Rules!)- Final Patch Notes + TRAILER

ty,i did it. (must have 20 characters)

Would these work on a skirmish? My brother and I frequently warm up in skirmish matches playing against each other with a team of 5 hard AI each. And of so, would they need to be on specific maps still?

Load the mode and just play
you can play on all control maps first map only. ill add more january

Make it self contained and importable!

Does it have every hero as like bots? Do you have an Echo Bot?

Check out the newest version: Custom Legendary Bots 7.0 patch notes + Doom Bots preview

1 Like

Amazeballs, man!

Somebody offer this guy a job on the Overwatch team since nobody else seems to be able to handle the AI programming like this!

3 Likes

New little update info available, yes Echo Bot is available too.

3 Likes

you never accepted it…

You didnt send me one. maybe you wrote my name wrong? add me: DalgonAI#2713 (not DalgonAL)

Looking forward to another great update. :+1:

I’m gonna’ miss having snipers, though. I kinda’ like being shot in the face!

1 Like

In 10.0 Bots can play TDM too (extra code), Only counts for the CP maps: Ilios, Nepal, Lijiang, Oasis

3 Likes

Looking forward to the release Sunday. :slight_smile:

Trailer is now Live…

2 Likes

Stop toying with my emotions!

1 Like

What do you mean :smiley:

I mean I would really be surprised if Blizzard doesn’t offer you a job to help develop the AI for OW2 since you’ve already got a good bit of the groundwork done here. Heck, why not shove the new Workshop code in Jeff’s Twitter and see what happens? :+1:

1 Like

Good job! It’s a really really huge work. Tbh blizzard should hire you. I know how difficult it is to make such a huge game mode. you told me it took 8-9 month to make this.
Fun fact about this game mode that you told me is you made the all cp maps few months ago but they had some bugs (love those bugs in illios map though :rofl::rofl:) But rn you added them all.
It’s a really really hug work. I’m a huge fan and I love all of your game modes.

1 Like

Codes are now live !!

3 Likes