Custom Legendary Bots V10 (300 Rules!)- Final Patch Notes + TRAILER

Looking forward to the release Sunday. :slight_smile:

Trailer is now Live…

2 Likes

Stop toying with my emotions!

1 Like

What do you mean :smiley:

I mean I would really be surprised if Blizzard doesn’t offer you a job to help develop the AI for OW2 since you’ve already got a good bit of the groundwork done here. Heck, why not shove the new Workshop code in Jeff’s Twitter and see what happens? :+1:

1 Like

Good job! It’s a really really huge work. Tbh blizzard should hire you. I know how difficult it is to make such a huge game mode. you told me it took 8-9 month to make this.
Fun fact about this game mode that you told me is you made the all cp maps few months ago but they had some bugs (love those bugs in illios map though :rofl::rofl:) But rn you added them all.
It’s a really really hug work. I’m a huge fan and I love all of your game modes.

1 Like

Codes are now live !!

3 Likes

The bots are pretty good (only a few navigation bugs on the other modes).

The AI active mode actually bugs out the default bots and makes them jump off edges lol, so I’m not sure how to disable the AFK mode.

End AI Mode with crouch. Fix some Issues next patch

I mean for the default blizzard bots if they’re on the opposite team, the AFK AI takes over them oddly and controls them, which made me wonder why the default AI was dominating the custom bots, so I spectated them and they kept jumping and it said “AI active”.

Playing without the default bots is otherwise fine.

The default AI count as a player so the system try to control them if they are afk. This mode was not made for other ai than mine. Adding other ai is your own risk.

I guess in the workshop, disable the AI active code? Hopefully that’ll work.

So um, they really love to jump off the edge, other or less this is super amazing!

Yes, thats a deep logic error in the navigation system. It will take allot time fixing the issues for a specific situation, so my priority is not fixing this atm. If you found more issues tell me and try to tell me what you or he did to become stuck for example. Greetings.

Hey Dalgon, maybe you could add something to the “AI active” message, so it would look like: “AI active (crouch to take over)” for example, because I’ve had some players who were bots for the entire match.

Yes there is a little bug with the AI Active the plan was a 30 sec timer but its now a 10 sec. The Message need an update as well. I add this for V10.1

2 Likes

Hello There

I created nodes for Hollywood map, i edited your code for hybrid gamemode it works and i fixed little bugs. I added smooth aim for bots, now bots aiming to target like a offical AI bots (without lag) and i created a hide from the target system, not perfect but works and good, bots sometimes can hide from the enemies. Now bots never shoots to sleeping targets. Maybe server load increased a bit, but it’s better now.

Code : C4X1S

1 Like

i working at the moment on an AI rework. my bots can play on all assault and hybrid maps, but i never released the version. ill take a look what you did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I recognise your name; you’ve modded the bots for TF2 as well with sourcemod.
Nice to see others with interest in AI/bots. :+1:

How do you add the new bots ??