Create your own event!

On april 1st EVERY CHARACTER IS DOOMFIST!

1 Like

um about the last part remember that ana and pharah, along with bagutte and torb are related to each other.

Duck hunt.With Pharas flying in the sky and Ana’s trying to Sleep dart them down.

OKTOBERFEEEEEST!

Beer Brawl, CTF variant: One team attempts to steal as many Kegs of BEER! from the other team’s base as possible.
Attackers, protect your Keg holder while they make their way back to your base! Defenders, kill those dirty beer thieves to send your Kegs back to base!

• Up to 3 kegs can be taken at one time; kegs respawn individually upon being successfully captured. Being killed while holding a Keg returns the Keg to its base immediately.

• Holding a Keg locks mobility abilities, including wall climbing and double-jumping.

• Capture (10) kegs to win. Rounds last (5) minutes. Teams switch sides every round until one side reaches the goal.

BRING ME ANOZHER!

2 Likes

Brigitte and spaghetti

It will be called capture the spaghetty.You have to take a plate of spaghetty,guarded by Brigg and take it to your base.

On Overwatch’s birthday everyone receives a Tracer blowing out a cake emote. idk why I thought of that its just cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if this qualifies, but…
Lucio Frogger (a game mode for the Anniversary event or something)

An obstacle course of roads with cars coming through, moving platforms above the abyss, and sections of walls you can ride. 6 players max. The first player to complete 3 laps wins. If you die, you respawn at the start of the track. Players can speed boost and use boops, but can’t deal damage to each other.

Mythology event.

Heroes get different skins based of off popular mythologies, like the Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, Tribal, etc. Mercy would get the Athena skin from this.

1 Like

A wish come true

SAKE! :sparkles:

Would there be a gamemode as well?

How about a Genji Hanzo event.Where Genji needs to run away from Hanzo and can’t use any of his damage abilities,and needs to stay alive until Mercy arrives at the point.

Hehe that’s funny xD

Why would he chase Genji tho xD

Because he had to kill his brother.

Great hypothetical.

My event would be paid content story mode missions for all heroes. You can buy the heroes story 10kgold each or 5$, or buy like a 60$ pass.

Released episodically between our current events. Each mission could be like retribution level and be featured in a weekly playlist in arcade.

1 Like

This sounds absolutely amazing lol

Heh thx.
Ultimates probably would need to be completly replaced like in yeti hunt.

1 Like

How about an Alice in Wonderland Event?

D.Va can have a White Rabbit skin
For McCree, the Mad Hatter
Sombra, Cheshire Cat
Brigette could have an Alice skin
Symmetra could be Queen of Hearts

I dunno. ^^

3 Likes

Umm, Mercy already represents three mythologies…

1. Greek (Nike)
  2. Norse (Valkyrie)
  3. Christian (Devil/imp/angel)