Create your own event!

Fanbase fanfare.

New gamemode. Titanic Brawl.

Buffed up Reinhardts versus low health Genjis. The Genjis are left mobile with only slivers of health. Reins are buffed with added health.

He mode is simple and requires one team to eliminate the other.

New skins! Hero concepts have come to life! Featuring Pajama skins for the rest of the cast. Armored Junkrat and Armored Roadhog. Businessman Reaper. Hitman S76. Ballroom Mercy. Military Dva. Surf and Turf Tracer. Unarmored Pharah. Bride Ana. Bowling Wreckingball.

I can seriously go all night with ideas here for the event but this one would be catered to the fans and appears only after Blizzcon!

Made for the loyal fans who can now receive one free gold lootbox upon login!

1 Like

ah ok.
Sry havenā€™t slept more than 24h.

2 Likes

Valentines Day dating sim event
You pick your main for the event and then you fill your relationship meter with other characters by saving/protecting them. Once the meter is full you go on a ā€œdateā€.
Also, any character can date any other character.

An event for some obscure unofficial holiday, like national waffle day, where all the heroes just get skins, but with chefs hats, and thereā€™s also game mode where you kill a bunch of waffles instead of enemies

1 Like

Unarmored Ana :smirk:

That looks awesome

Would there be a new map for the gamemode. How would it look like? An arena? :open_mouth:

(I want that golden loot box)

Enemy waffles ā€˜-ā€™

Thatā€™s new xD

Can a character date with the same character?

Totally not a reference right there xD

Genji and Junkrat are even sexier for 3 weeks.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Sure, although you could only fill the relationship gauge in no limits.

Idk what the event would be called but I kinda like the idea of Shakespearen event, with cosmetics inspired by Shakespeareā€™s plays/sonnets, or even just a general theatre event or poetry-inspired event. I really canā€™t see anyone else liking this sort of event though so Iā€™ll just dream in my nerdy corner :disappointed:

1 Like

20 vs 20 (or 15) with multiple capture points on one map, but spread out in various locations.

And you canā€™t have multiple versions of one hero per team (so you better insta lock that Doomfist if you wanna play him).

Whichever team managed to capture and secure the most points wins. The points itself can be re-claimed by the enemy, but can be captured again by your team. As long as your team has a lead on the % bar.

Basically KoTH, butā€¦with more points.

ā€œThe Floor is LAVAā€ event.

Exclusive 3 vs 3 Torbjorns in FFA map. Unlimited Lava. First team to achieve 51%+ coverage of map wins.

Turrets can be tossed out to harass enemies, but no other weapon can be used (no rivet gun, no hammer, no melee). Clever teammates will gang up on a lone enemy Torbjorn to surround them with lava so they will die.

4 Likes

Iā€™m thinking of a mode for summer games where its a doomfist vs doomfist but its a volley ball match and you can only use his uppercut/shift ability

1 Like

Or have any hero be able to play it with meele.Rein and Brigg will have to spectate.

Ability sound effects replaced by instrument melodies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh boy that sounds so likely to happen

That sounds cool but kinda chaotic lol

1 Like

But the melodies would fit the effects. Like Pink Mercy ultimate sound

Infection.
6 Sombras
6 Soldiers

The object of the game is for the Soldiers to stay ā€œuninfectedā€ as long as possible while the Sombras try to kill every living player. When a Sombra kills a Soldier, they are ā€œinfectedā€ and they respawn as Sombra. When there is just one living player left, he/she is declared ā€œLast Man Standing.ā€

It doesnā€™t have to be Soldier and Sombra; I just chose those two because Soldier is your typical survivalist and Sombra goes with the theme of ā€˜infectionā€™ or ā€˜virusesā€™
Also cool logo btw.

2 Likes