Create your own event!

Only if they call the event “I NEED HEALING!!!”

any lore blizzard i need lore

1 Like

If I could choose an event I would get the TF2 and Overwatch servers combined for a few days. Then we could battle it out. Tf2 vs Overwatch.

1 Like

A parallel event to Archives called Worldlines. A yearly event which follows a structure similar to archives with a PVE event and lore related skins…

However Worldlines doesn’t follow the strict lore. Instead Worldlines is an event which presents alternative retellings of events in the Overwatch lore. For example Jack becoming a member of Talon instead of Gabe or Doomfist winning the battle in Numbani, with the premise that the stories from this worldline come as a result of Tracer piloting the slipstream without it malfunctioning in an alternative reality.

Events could be based on actual lore but each event having a twist that differs it from lore. I for one would love to see what would happen if the bad guys were good, if the good guys were bad, if some non-Overwatch members were enlisted and other Overwatch members were only ever mercinaries.

1 Like

MEKA TEAM vs Omnics :pray:

Also an event where you don´t shoot enemies and just play minigames would be nice

like playing arcade games in Blizzard World

How do you use those thingies?

Ok I would like at least a monthly mini event like Dva (and get a cosmetic out of it like a skin or emote)

And at least every 2 months a lore event. Archives would open with a new mission focused on specific group of heroes

(Like a vishkar one with symmetra and lucio, then a Reinhardt, Brigitte, bastion and torbjorn one, a talon mission, etc)

That’s it I guess

how about a fashion show event ?

we vote for a skin, and if the one who wins the oneswho voted it get it for free

1 Like

no.

how about minigames in Blizzard World ?

I would create doki doki literature club in ow featuring mercy , d.va , sombra and widow.

I’d remove lunar new year and put in one or two mini-events similar to what they did with DVa later in the year.

1 Like

That’s a nice idea. 10k is a bit expensive tho ‘-’

Those thingies?

I’d either have an Olympics like event where players register as their home country and earn points by competing in every single game mode that exists- normal game modes and event modes like Lucio Ball and Junkenstein- or I’d take the same premise and make it a global event where everyone cooperates to unlock new skins and things of that nature.

DDLC is such a ţ̶͈̳͚͓̜̐̅́̈́̓̀͑̑̈̉̂͘͠é̴̡̡͓̗̻̤̩̤̞̜̻̫̖͈̫̕͜ŗ̵̞͚̜̭̬̪̤̬͇̙̭̹̞̗̞̊̊̈͗̈́͂̈̓͋̐̆̽͛̆̽̈͐̐͜͝ͅr̵̢̧̛̫̟̠̜̻͉̜̯̜̘̼̜̫̭̖̲̔͋̆͋̄̄͆͌̈́̎͋̚͠͝i̵̡̡̢̫̥̻̤̞͍͍͉̣̩̭̰̠͈̪̩̐̌̀̀̂̍̈́̏̓̑̀͐̓̓̿͠f̶̡̧̞̤̲̮̗̻͕̩̺̲̯̟̖͇̗̙͓͚̪̤̪̀̅̾̂̂̈́͋́̏͊ͅy̷̢̖̤̪̩̟̳͕͓͉̞̥̘̖͈̬̜̐̇̅͗́̑̈́̍̄͛͝ị̶̢̡̢͖͓̪̥̹̜͇͖̫̐̃̄͋̃̈͠ͅͅn̴̢̨̢̢̛̛̞̪̥̥͚̜̳̮͓̟͓͚̘͋̈́̑̆͆̄̂̓̌̓͌̓̎̕͝g̶̨̖͖̖̭̹̥͇͈͓͍͓̘̹̦̗̱̰̠̖̒̔̾̔͆̈́́͗̃̈͆̓͜͝ c̶͇̑u̷̩͌ẗ̵̩e̷͕̍ game!
I wonder how they would put it in Overwatch.
Sounds c̶̨̻̺͉̮̜̪̰͓̭͗̌̓̌̂͋̔̾̐̀̄̓̍̔̂̓͊̎͋̎̓̎̔̔̽̏͂̓̃̇́͊̾̓̌̇͋̈̏̀̓́́̾̇̉̓̐́̾̕̕̚͘͝͝͝r̸̡̨̦̳͕͍̖͖̜̩̘̹̹̖̻̮̫͉͔̮̠͈̱̹͈̻̲̈́̒̂̈́̾̋̑͑͐̄̏͑͆̕͜͝ͅe̶̢̧̡̢̡̡̡̡̦͎̥̲̹̱̞̼͍͇̪̼̹̭̮̳͇̦͖̝̞͈͔̰̞̞̣̞͍̬̬͔̺̖͎͇̙̦͉͕̮͎͈͔͓̹͙͓̻͚͙͉͙̝̿̆̽̈́̇͑̇͜ͅͅẻ̷̢̨̢̧̡̡̧̧̛̛̩̟͙̱̼̝̟̼͎̟̩͖̤͎͇̜͚̞̲͓͈̞̞̰͕̣̹̮͈̘̞̻̳̺͕̞̪̟̬̰̩̥̝̫̮̗̜̻̫͎̮̫͙̙̱̫̝̰̼̝̰̗̯̳̰͍͔̣͎̉͂͆̾̇̓̆̈́͋̋̐̏́͒̈́͋̄̌̾̍̀̓͐̍͆̇̇̀͆́̄̓̇̽̽́̾̇̄̐̋̏͛̆̒̂͆̍̉̽̑̋͑̑̓̍̄̔̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅp̵̨̧̧̛̛̘̜̬͍̮̭̳̣͈̖͓̺̟̜̱̭̰̰̖̻̺̯̤̠͖͕̬̟̲̗̬͓̜̱̥̩̭͚̠͙̮̼̩̤̲̪͚̟͓͖̺̤̗͓̯͉̮͚̬̟̫̰̯̹̏̓̈̂̄̀̇̓̓̄̌̏̃͋̋̀͑̏́̾͑̔̾͋͂̉̒̉̑̏̒̔͂̽̋̾̔̂̍̆̿̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͠͠y̵̡̢̨̨̧̢̨̡̧̠̬̹͔̦̱̯̺̮̬̩̱͚͇̪͚̭̻̟̦̠̱̼̪̱͉̼̤͖̥͈̭͉̞͓̟̣̝̺̥̯͖̖̠̪̩̟̥̤͍̜̜̫̙͙̮̦̠̰̦̪̭̥̙̞̬͚̹͉̰͈̝͇͋̌̃͋̆͗̊̈́͊͌̽̓̌̃̒̆͂̇̓̅͊̀̈́͊̄̏́͂̔͑̊͆̌̿̓̿̿͐͛̈́̓̽̓́̚͘̚͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ a̶d̷o̸r̸a̵b̴l̶e̵!

What would the country get as a reward?

I was thinking of something like that too. Not hide and seek but a Survival.

One hero vs 4 Monsters hunting you down through the Chateau.

Similar to Yeti Hunter where the single player is buffed with speed and such for survival. And the monster instead of ults have maybe a stun, you know like a shock that falters the one just enough slow them down.

And the single player getting something like some kind of burst/boost for them.

Single player either needing to get a kill on all four to win. The Monsters needing to take down the Single player to win. Time up would end in a draw.

Stay Positive!
Sincerely,
The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement

1 Like

Skins, sprays, bragging rights.

1 Like

I will say for the summer games I would love to see them do this:

In addition to the normal event stuff (the skins, sprays, Lucioball etc.) they have an olympics style competition for each region, where you compete to be the best in various areas such as “Who’s the best at genji deflect elims” “Who has the highest average Deadeye kills” “Who has the most Ana sleeps, or healing done.” And for each hero there’s a special spray or profile pic or something along those lines if you place within the top 500 average per 10min segment. I think it’d add a cool new competitive aspect to the game without being blatantly comp mode.