[CORRESPONDENCE] Post for Toshiro Yamagami

If they’re releasing another OW1 hero this year, OW2 won’t be releasing for a while.

4 Likes

Remember, heroes and maps were teased from 1 day to 1 week (Baps one and only teaser was 2 days before his announcement) They have to announce something to keep the community on their toes.

Look at you deducing things with your…deductions!

1 Like

Not the full game but prob the beta. LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE AN EXPANSION THAT THEY HAD A PLAYTEST
FOR ALREADY

Yes. Indeed. Brain. Smarts.

1 Like

Nah beta will probably be summer 2021 if we’re lucky and release will probably be somewhere around December.

Have you played Overwatch before? About their development fails…

Already predicting this…

Shouldn’t be a surprise…

Do you think Sony and Microsoft want another Cyberpunk situation?

1 Like

Well hopefully they have realized 1+ years without any major content update(s) (maps, heroes) wouldn’t be a very good thing for the current game.

I am excited to see what this teaser will bring us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright people get your japanese skill to the test and translate this entire thing

2 Likes

We’re gonna get YET ANOTHER dps?

screams into the void in despair

6 Likes

Hammond was hinted at a full year before his release.

Maybe the Hashimoto think that that is what they are doing. They are a fox clan opposing the dragon Shimada clan. So that might be the motivation for Hanzo and Yui (and her dog Mochi) to work with Genji (and a fourth hero) in a story mission that has us facing Hashimoto clan enemies to try and clean up kanezaka a bit before the 2 of them join new OW with Genji

1 Like

welp I’m bored. was hoping for OW2 news or a dev update on balance changes, or a new game mode being added. this sounds like we are getting another dps that will be op and ‘broken’ at launch and then eventually nerfed into the ground like the rest of the heros.

I mean, we don’t know for certain that it will be a DPS. Admittedly, I’m drawing a blank as to how a blade-wielding swordmaster with an animal companion will be any other role, but I’m open to being surprised.

Yeah but this is different then a map poster

It’s literally just going to be a Beastmaster Hunter from WoW.

It’s definitely a dps.

prepares to one trick a hew hero for obvious reasons

Imagine if the boss enemy for the Hashimoto is some sort of animal spirit that you have to eliminate

Just a heads up, doesn’t really go well…

1 Like