[CORRESPONDENCE] Post for Toshiro Yamagami

KITSUNE FOX LADY WHO IS SISTER TO HANZO /GENJI PERHAPS. Better be support…

IM WATCHING YOU!!!

(I mean it does talk about guardians).

1 Like

I dare you to name her ahri

This is cool. Hopefully its a hero.

This is just a fakeout. The REAL new hero will be an anthropomorphic octopus hero wielding a half dozen M-16s and voiced by Sylvester Stallone. Blizzard you can’t fool me.

13 Likes

Understandable. Support yes?

It’s still doesn’t matter to Some people here.

Literally the other day, saw someone’s post get flag for saying “Genji’s bottom” in a 5 bottom heros topic.

3 Likes

Are we allowed to say other people’s gaming name in forums?
If yes, then I’ll edit this because I wanted to say I really hope they see this because I see them in every OW2 discussion

Overwatch 2 beta is prob gonna get announced late February. So yea

1 Like

If you read the lore piece fully you’d have noticed that the husband and wife and their 2 kids are part of a group of people who serve and worship(ped) the Shimada clan…not the Shimada themselves. And that they (and the rest of Kanezaka) have been having to deal with the Hasimoto who seem to be a rival clan to the Shimada

And it’s likely the daughter Yui and her pet dog Mochi since we know they have a hero who is a female with a dog or fox looking follower and a 4 pronged blade weapon

1 Like

All I’m thinkin is ‘‘great…another wave of alt account to onetrick the new hero’’ lol

I just hope for a good cinematic, that’s all.

1 Like

Nah… you misunderstood…

Anyway let’s just go back to focus on this upcoming hero…

Which looks like maybe a week away now possibly

2 Likes

Fair. But they are related and it talks about a daughter so idk :confused:

<~< That might not be what they meant… I agree though.

Genji’s a bottom.

3 Likes

Lol hanzo is his top then

3 Likes

I’m surprised Stylosa still hasn’t made a lore analysis video about this yet. I even tried messaging him on Insta to get him to notice it. Unless he’s done the video and its just processing the upload to YT

:eyes:

Oh my.

How am I not banned yet, really…

2 Likes

Yeah the daughter of the wife writing to her husband.

“Yui’s dog, Mochi,”

The hero silhouette might have been her with a dog and not a fox as initially reported. Seems the Hashimoto are all about foxes so Yui and her dog might be that hero silhouette and will be part of a story mission with Genji Hanzo and one other against the Hashimoto. Maybe the story mission ends with Genji recruiting them both into new OW

1 Like

I have a feeling that they’ve had to delay OW2 even further so spirit fox girl comes with Kanezaka.

Makes sense with a new map coming before OW2.

1 Like

It talks about a
KITSUNE tho and fox spirits and them
Assisting with peace.

1 Like

Lol still over a
Month before blizz online