[CORRESPONDENCE] Post for Toshiro Yamagami

I’m a flex, not a one trick. x3 that’s the joke.

But I will play a lot of the fox hero.

We all thought and wanted Echo to be Support based on her lore, design, etc so…

Her follower could carry utility support functions and maybe she herself has a heal ability and the blade for self defense since every support can deal some amount of DPS in some form

The only two heroes I actually keep playing are WB and Brig…

And I wasn’t planning on maining them

1 Like

Tin Foil hats on folks… that Seal at the bottom has Nine Tails… “Kitsune Hero Confirmed???”

4 Likes

I mainly play…

Bastion, Mccree, Widowmaker, Zenyatta, Ana, Reinhardt, Sigma, Torbjorn, and the occasional Echo.

Trust me you’re behind on Fox girl

Waiting for Youtuber videos

1 Like

I’m not talking about a poster. I’m referring to the hints that came alongside the release of Horizon - both blog posts plus hints in the map itself.

New Details Emerge About Possible Fate of Horizon Lunar Colony - News - Overwatch (playoverwatch.com)

vibrates at an increasingly alarming speed.

I translated the images (idk if they are different but hey):

Dear Sir
After a mild winter, the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. It’s like a light red cloud floating on a lush hill. As this season comes around, I remember the day when Hashimoto took you away. That day when the snow was dancing like today’s petals.
It’s strange that you can’t go to see me without the permission of the current “Lord” even though you’re so close. I hope they will appreciate your work and be able to live with you sooner. My daughter was happy with the gift the other day. I hope that what you are hitting for Hashimoto is not that sharp. Your blade is by no means a good substitute for such lowly ones.
The Yamagami Sword Studio is still closed. After meeting you last fall, I moved to the upper room. So, at the same time that you can feel your presence nearby, the absence of you is also strongly pointed out. The beat of hitting the roasted ball steel, the examination of the steel, I can’t hear them. The voice of you singing while painting the blade soil on the sword, the sound of the flame exploding when you put the blade in the furnace, and the sound of evaporation when the blade touches water. From time to time, you may hear a voice as if you were here. But it’s always my fault.
That’s all for the damp story. Since winter changes to spring, I want to write a bright letter like the spring breeze that soars the petals of cherry blossoms. That makes me feel a little calm. Every day I have to wield a sword to prevent the collapse of this city.
There are many things that haven’t changed since you last returned home eight years ago. Mr. Ichiko stubbornly preserves the taste of Goyama ramen, and the secret black garlic oil is still delicious. There were many cherry blossom viewing visitors today and it was very prosperous. Yui’s pet dog, Mochi, is already an old man, but he literally works as a signboard dog in the pottery class today. It’s an old-fashioned town, but thanks to the tourists who say it’s good, our memorable store is still open. Customers eat ice cream at cat cafes, spend money at recently opened shopping malls and arcades, and take the train home at dusk. By the time the lanterns are lit, the people at Hashimoto are knocking around the doors of the store and collecting the “Kamizen” of the money that everyone has earned. The money is delivered to the upper box through “Tora no Sumika”. Exactly as the name suggests
Shimada Castle still looks down on the town with a magnificent stone shrine that enshrines a merciful god. No matter how good the castle is, we know that the Shimada clan is far from God, even though we are on the path of swords. Nevertheless, I think the Shimadas knew that pride and honor created a very strong bond between the Lord and his followers.
Recently, I often remember the Shimada clan. Certainly the demands on those who obeyed were strict, but it was also good to make them want to do that much work. Instead of obeying us, he respected us and commanded us in good faith. As you know, the women of our family served the Inari Shrine on the outskirts of the town for generations. Meanwhile, the Shimada clan chose me as a swordsman who was attracted to the path of swords alone and was absorbed in swordsmanship. For them, Tetsuzaka was not just a distribution center, but an important home as well as us. I feel that way now.
But the Hashimoto clan is different. If the Shimada clan gives them, they are the ones who rob them. Those who settle here and there may not have the idea of ​​home. The Hashimoto clan exists in every town in this country. To them, we are of no value. They will one day devour this town and, without any emotion, abandon us and move on to the next town. It has been twelve years since the Hashimoto clan arrived. Their claw marks are left in the town.
It’s very annoying that the old town of Tetsuzaka, which looks like nothing has changed on the surface, is actually suffering from the rule of Hashimoto. The view of our mother’s mountain was covered with glittering skyscrapers and neon lights. The warmth of wood, wind and stones like before has disappeared.
Now, I and the town of Tetsuzaka stand between the good old days spent with the mountains and the Shimada clan, and the sharp and cold big city and the new life of the Hashimoto clan. Blacksmithing isn’t the only reason the Hashimotos have “held” you. The purpose is to chain me and keep the peace of this city among my dear ones. So now I will obey. You and the people of the town cannot be in danger.
There was also hope that the Hashimoto clan would begin to cut corners over time. The inhabitants of this town are straightforward and calm, so there is no need to put any pressure on them.
However, no matter how faithful a dog is, if it is hit unreasonably, it will bite the master’s hand. The same is true for people in Tetsuzaka who have a big heart. Everyone is already at the limit of patience. The collection is getting tougher and more tense. If payments are delayed, you will be treated even worse. And yet, there is someone who is provoking the Hashimoto clan now.
In recent months, smuggled goods from the Hashimoto clan have disappeared. The carriers who have completed the collection have been severely hurt or robbed of all their luggage. The most daring of all was the message scribbled with a flashy spray. It was erased immediately.
The criminal is openly associated with the Hashimoto clan, and Hashimoto’s reaction is as expected. If you want to pretend to be a vigilante, you can stand up straight, but you’ll be blamed for the innocent people of Tetsuzaka because you’ll hide yourself immediately by imitating them. Thanks to that, my role of making the people of this town obey Hashimoto is getting heavier day by day. Why did this happen? You made a beautiful sword for an unqualified monster, and I pointed the sword at my teacher, who directed the young Sojiro Shimada. And the children of this town grow up under the brutal Hashimoto clan without knowing what is right or wrong. Of course our daughter too. The peaceful Tetsuzaka has now become a dangerous place.
May we be as strong and sharp as your forging sword. Even if you can’t do it in the depths of your heart, ostensibly follow Hashimoto and pay homage.
Today, I’m not on the Tetsuzaka road, either to imagine you walking with me or to greet the people of the town. This is to go to the Tetsuyama Shrine, which has been protected for generations, for offerings. I put the soup stock taken by Ichiko in a splendid patina glaze bowl from the pottery class, and added rice balls held by the neighbors and my daughter’s favorite bean paste mochi prepared by Kenta. … Also, plenty of alcohol. I think I’ll have a little bit of my own.
You can ask the fox to give you the strength and wisdom to keep fighting. And when the sun goes down, I will go out to the town with the sword you gave me at the time of delivery. To that town that fills and shatters my heart. If you make a mistake, we will seek out the “vigilante” that can be the source of fire that burns us up, and we will definitely stop it.
In the end, it’s become a lot heavier, but if you were there, you would probably say, “People’s luck depends on the fox’s tail.” May the fox generously shake all nine tails and bring good luck.
My love ~ Toshiro
Yamagami Kashiko Yamagami Ushio.

3 Likes

just a thing i found

I will be shaking no such thing!

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be a DPS hero. We all know how desperately need a new one. /s

1 Like

understandable lol…

1 Like

Not for free anyways…

2 Likes

yes
indeed

dies from agony

1 Like

omg you did not…

1 Like

This must be part of their secret plan to add tanks and supports to diversify the lineup, what with Sojourn and Fox Girl going to be DPS, they’re just gonna get rid of all that tank and support nonsense.

1 Like

It’s almost like people don’t know me or something.

1 Like

parts of the image translation ARE different

1 Like

looky looky i found information